usf_13
PostedApr 09, 2013 3:50 am

# PRIMARY SNIPER#

# PRIMARY SNIPER#

====
====
====
Basic Introduction:-
 Sniper is a weapon which is considered to a one shot kill, which is the most accurate weapon ever out of all the others. I just love snipers as you can just camp and hit targets easily even at far off distance.
====
====
 According to me the best sniper is the PSG-1, it’s truly amazing.
 PSG-1 is accurate, is a one shot kill, has a less recoil, and weighs comparatively lesser than other snipers.
 One more advantage you get with PSG-1 is that you can keep the scope even after you’ve shot and shoot again, whereas other snipers don’t provide this facility.
 You could even try for Cheytac as the scope of Cheytac is the best of all.
====
====

# PISTOLS#

 Now when you’ve chosen, after this comes the secondary weapon.
 In the starting only you should take beretta, as it is very cheap and one of the best secondary weapon ever, it has a very fast rate of fire, as fast as you click it.
 So you can choose this pistol, or else you can go for the Compact, which is again amazingly awesome, and shares almost all the same features as that of Beretta, except the damage part.
 You can even choose the Desperado which is a one shot kill, and is really effective on sprayers or rushers.
 Let’s see what is in the next section.
====
====

# GRENADES#

 I think you should definitely have all the three grenades which are as follows:-
Flash bang
Frag grenade
Smoke grenade
 These grenades are must as they really help you a lot during the battle.
 Though you have a choice in the Frag grenades, as you can even choose the very famous RDG grenade which is really useful in doing nades, as well as creating more impact.
 The ongoing event provides the user with the Easter egg grenade which is just like that of the RDG grenade.
 Next part will discuss on the topic knifes.
====
====

# WHAT KNIFE?#

 According to me the best option would be a shark knife, or even a hatchet, whose damage is quiet high, and so is the rate of fire.
 You can even try the shovel or Dragon claw , and many people have given it thumbs up too.
 If you don’t have Aeria points then you can go with the normal knife too, or else be smart and earn Aeria points via **FANUP**.
====
====
====
This was all in this guide; hope you’d appreciate my work, if any modifications in the guide contact me at my profile or follow the link given below and enjoy more info like this for free , till then Goodbye
Regards,
~Goku
http://ow.ly/jSRYc

Advertisement

angrument

Rank 1
angrument
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:17 am
nice tut, but I don't see how this is fan art

<a> </a>

kylelin24

Rank 3
kylelin24
PostedApr 12, 2013 11:22 pm
Not to be rude, but these tutorials are worthless. I'm 98.769237 % sure no one actually reads them. All the things you say, are common sense. Like seriously, don't waste your time. I'm trying to help.

goldflames07

Rank 0
goldflames07
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:05 am
kylelin24 wrote:
Not to be rude, but these tutorials are worthless. I'm 98.769237 % sure no one actually reads them. All the things you say, are common sense. Like seriously, don't waste your time. I'm trying to help.  
well lets see. 3 people read it. and i like it. Good job USF_13!

-Viz:Waffle in the flesh!! I AM BACK MY FRIENDS AND IT TIME TO KICK SOME A$$