TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:38 am

The Wranga Gospel (not religion!!)

The Adventures of Matt and the Wranga God
In a land much like our own lived a poor man and his wife. They lived the simple life, farming vegetables herding cattle and occassionally slaughter a goat (sorry paki xD) or two to appease the almighty wranga (a wranga us someone who has red hair) god. Despite the mans best efforts he was yet to lay seed into his wifes belly. She was a good wife and constantly sought to aid her husband in all apects of life. After many years of failed attempts to impregnate his wife the man becomes frustrated and prays to the almighty wranga god to give him a son to carry his name. The wranga god aggreed if the man ate the reproductive organ off all of his animals, including his own, after much thought the man aggreed and proceded to consume the reproductive organs of all his animals including his own, while the almighty wranga god laughed and threw up simultaneously causing earthquakes and sticky rain. After the deed was done the wranga god proceeded to make love to the mans wife and sure enough the woman got pregnant and indeed the man had a son whom he named Matt.

~20 years later~

Matt was an average young man who loved to explore and travel. Matt despised the wranga god who enabled his birth and took his fathers genitals, depriving him of a brother. After his fathers death matt decided to leave his humble farm and explore the world. The wranga god stroked his lengthy beard, drank his beer and farted in matts direction, killing an entire forest. The wranga god does not like matt and since his birth he has endlessly tried to end his life because matt is not a wranga. Crawling out of the forrest matt gazes up to view the gaping bum hole of the wranga god staring down at him, he realised that the wranga god does not wipe thoroughly and noticed brown lumps all throughout his bum hair. Matt laughs so hard the wranga god enquires as to why and after being told why the wranga god turns a colour fitting his hair and skips away hurridly like a girl. He plans hisnext attack on matt and plans it well for it would be several months before his next attack. Matt feels that he has defeated the wranga god and continues on his journey, his next destination is acirema, the land of the free and the home of the drunk.

Stay tuned for the next chapter in; The Wranga Gospel

Haha i hope you guys like it, also i hope i havent broken any rules O:, this is just something i just thought of hahaha.
Advertisement

CrazyLeon21

Rank 0
CrazyLeon21
PostedAug 03, 2013 2:19 am
Still waiting