KyleeAnn

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Event Guardian Wand

Topping up payment
Hello, I Bought AP 10 hours ago Via Google Checkout. They have sent the bill to Aeria Games, I even sent a Ticket in 9 hours ago. I only Bought AP enough to get the event promotion item Guardian Wand. Now it looks like Aeria games will be taking too long to send the AP to my account so i won't be able to obtain the item i want. This will be very disappointing.

Any infomation on this would be nice, The ticket still hasn't been open by a GM. will i still be able to obtain the item even if they wait till tomorrow to give me the AP i bought during event time?

Google Checkout says.

Your order has been sent to Aeria Games & entertainment.
Aeria Games & entertainment is responsible for charging and shipping your order.

Please any info regaurding this issue let me know
thanks you

KyleeAnn
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:02 pm
Billing Tickets can take up to 72 hours for a response. If you do not receive one within that time, please forward the ticket number to a Game Sage.

Additionally, Aeria is generally pretty nice about promotional stuff such as that. If you show that you have the intent to buy the item(which you have already), they will generally let you be able to enter the promotion.

KyleeAnn

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:08 pm
skull12580 wrote:
Billing Tickets can take up to 72 hours for a response. If you do not receive one within that time, please forward the ticket number to a Game Sage.

Additionally, Aeria is generally pretty nice about promotional stuff such as that. If you show that you have the intent to buy the item(which you have already), they will generally let you be able to enter the promotion.  

Even if its after the promotion period? I'd even give them all the 141k coins i'd get just for the darn item. thats all i want, careless for the coins. just really want the guardian wand Smile

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:10 pm
It does vary promotion from promotion and game to game, mind you, but, once again, from what I've seen, they are generally understanding of the issues if you express your inability to purchase through some type of error or check on their end. I would include it in your ticket (do not make a new one) about your expressive interested in this promotion specifically and how the AP not being there is blocking you from entering it.

KyleeAnn

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:26 pm
skull12580 wrote:
It does vary promotion from promotion and game to game, mind you, but, once again, from what I've seen, they are generally understanding of the issues if you express your inability to purchase through some type of error or check on their end. I would include it in your ticket (do not make a new one) about your expressive interested in this promotion specifically and how the AP not being there is blocking you from entering it.  

I edit my ticket and said this.. i hope this is good enough

This even is coming to an end in about 2 hours, My expressive interested in this promotion is by far what i want. I been trying to buy AP for the past 10 hours+ Not having the AP that i purchased is blocking my inability to enter this promotion. If by any means i can still obtain the Guardian's Wand after this promotion is over ( since i been waiting for my AP that i purchased during event time frame ) that would be amazing.

Name: KyleeAnn
Server: Pegasus

Will Convert AP into the required Coins ASAP after AP is sent to my acount. Thank you for service

Always AP/Coin buyer
KyleeAnn

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:30 pm
Once again, I cannot guarantee they will let you, but it is well worth the try.
It looks good -- good luck.

KyleeAnn

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:40 pm
skull12580 wrote:
Once again, I cannot guarantee they will let you, but it is well worth the try.
It looks good -- good luck.  

Okay, well thank you. i hope it will all work out