Author Message

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1692
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:00 am
Quaphy wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
NOOOO!!!! i was 5 black coins away from granin the flying plane thingy :'( lol  


I'm just posting here to say that you made me choke on my coke when I read that.  


haha, sorry :3 no murder intended

Advertisement

Darkrider786

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jul 2011
Posts
2
Location
South Africa
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:05 am

issue with update

Yo aeria cant get into the game keeps telling me error has occured during access to the server which only started happening today since i downloaded the patch... i miss the competition thinking it was a issue with the servers but my bro also has this issue... 1 is a desktop and the other is a Laptop... tried cleaning it off the pc and redownloading the game but doesnt help

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1692
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:08 am

Re: issue with update

Darkrider786 wrote:
Yo aeria cant get into the game keeps telling me error has occured during access to the server which only started happening today since i downloaded the patch... i miss the competition thinking it was a issue with the servers but my bro also has this issue... 1 is a desktop and the other is a Laptop... tried cleaning it off the pc and redownloading the game but doesnt help  


its because the maintenance is still going and waiting for them to finish it will go once the server is back up

Darkrider786

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jul 2011
Posts
2
Location
South Africa
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:12 am

Re: issue with update

S0ulCal1ber wrote:
Darkrider786 wrote:
Yo aeria cant get into the game keeps telling me error has occured during access to the server which only started happening today since i downloaded the patch... i miss the competition thinking it was a issue with the servers but my bro also has this issue... 1 is a desktop and the other is a Laptop... tried cleaning it off the pc and redownloading the game but doesnt help  


its because the maintenance is still going and waiting for them to finish it will go once the server is back up  


o sorry i thought it was done cause of post on facebook...

sorry about wasting your guys time... Smile thanks for hosting such a awesome game...

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedApr 09, 2013 9:37 am
Latest update:

This is Digimon Masters.

We the GM Team here would like to offer our sincere apology for the long server inspection today. We have tried to apply all the updates that we have prepared. Due to the unexpedted error that we have experienced, the updates have been postponed. Announcement will be made once the patch for the new update has been fixed.

To avoid future problems we advise players to download a new client, reinstall and patch it to play the game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
316
Location
Germany
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:09 pm
At least the old version of the game is online again
So that's why people get the version error
I hope we can play the new version in 1-2 days

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2154
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:15 pm
after what happened today im not getting my hopes up to see it before next month

DaniStarWar

Rank 0
Joined
28 Mar 2013
Posts
4
Location
Russia
PostedApr 10, 2013 2:24 am

File Island?

File Island?
Why can not I find the File Island? This is because of the pending updates?

thedr77

Rank 0
thedr77
Joined
28 Mar 2013
Posts
3
Location
Texas United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:22 am
I agree with OP. Please do not inflame the economy any more than it already is. Don't sell for 1/8 of the price just to make quick cash. Those people just turn around and sell it for 3x what it's worth. I've been seeing 3/5 eggs for 2T here lately. That's ridiculous. If you're gonna sell then please sell for what it's actually worth. These people are killing the economy.

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
Joined
04 Feb 2009
Posts
79
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 11:10 am
thedr77 wrote:
I agree with OP. Please do not inflame the economy any more than it already is. Don't sell for 1/8 of the price just to make quick cash. Those people just turn around and sell it for 3x what it's worth. I've been seeing 3/5 eggs for 2T here lately. That's ridiculous. If you're gonna sell then please sell for what it's actually worth. These people are killing the economy.  


The only thing that's going to stop the price gouging is for people to stop buying things at ridiculous prices. There is literally no other option than a total market crash. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen, because someone will always be stupid and buy things anyways.

Just ignore the market and trade amongst people you trust.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: