sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Sneak peek of something that's going to be in this patch~

Seems like Black Gabumon... and maybe even Tai.... and File Island... maybe?
From what I can conclude, we will be getting Black Gabumon. But seeing from these screenshots, Tai is in them. I don't know if we're going to get them, but we'll see. I can even see bits of File Island in here...

Hello Tamers!
Good news to all of you!
Black Gabumon will be updated on 9th of April, 2013. ^ ^

Advertisement

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:09 pm
As cool as this is, I wish they'd actually do something to fix this broke-*ss game instead of squeezing more loose change out of it. At this rate if they squeeze it any harder they're gonna kill it.

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:33 pm
File island has been confirmed.

What is signature, etc.

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:34 pm
I agree with AkuTenshiiZero. This game is very broken. Between the unable to connect server error.. which is incredibly bad english. To the game crashing periodically with no error message. To a steady stream of bugs and disappearing items.

Squeezing cash out of a game that is broken is like vacuuming a vacuum... it just sucks.

adol795

Rank 0
adol795
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:54 pm
AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
As cool as this is, I wish they'd actually do something to fix this broke-*ss game instead of squeezing more loose change out of it. At this rate if they squeeze it any harder they're gonna kill it.  

As much as I dislike highly cash dependent games that aren't 100%, they still have to pay for the servers, and development of fixes and patches, while still pushing new content to keep the players who can play happy... it's a vicious cycle, but it usually does get fixed... eventually