Irrilia

Rank 0
Irrilia
PostedApr 09, 2013 10:18 am

Event

Rings and potions
Four Rings in bag, no more potions, can't open any more maps. How are we suppose to complete these quests???? Especially before the event ends. Not BUYING any potions.
Advertisement

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:55 am

Re: greetings :)

interesting event ?
metooz wrote:
it seems pretty nice so far with all ..
but is it approvals or just normal tokens .. i am not sure how you guys might use word summon !?  

It is always an awesome idea to actually read the event posting as it holds useful information that usually answer some of your questions Smile

Legend = Acquaintance Smile

Irrilia wrote:
Four Rings in bag, no more potions, can't open any more maps. How are we suppose to complete these quests???? Especially before the event ends. Not BUYING any potions.  

Same here, information is within the posting Razz:

"Goodies: You will obtain (1) Mystical Potions every day from the GM team via mail! "

Yesterday's potion has been send out via mail, today's potions will go out in the early afternoon Smile

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:11 pm

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:22 pm
really! aquaint. what is the point to run around like crazy. getting more then 20 maps a day after only 2 runs with all armies. and only getting 5 potions the first day. after that its only 1 potion a day which means 1 tomb a day, which is 1 ring a day! we got 21 days so only 1 aquiant to get and 1 vial and oh i forgot..... 1mil coins.

whats worth the effort.
at least you should have made it an approval for all that effort.

Rodenburg

Irrilia

Rank 0
Irrilia
PostedApr 09, 2013 2:46 pm

interesting event ?
Maybe I missed something? One potion in the mail? One potion opens one map. Event ends on the 24th, correct? One map opened every day. Way less than the 20 required to go further in the quest. Help me out here? In the meantime, I keep getting maps and maps and maps from wilds. Think I have 28 in my bag now...way outta proportion to what can be done with them.
Thanks!

Irrilia

GMAcademy wrote:
metooz wrote:
but is it approvals or just normal tokens .. i am not sure how you guys might use word summon !?  

It is always an awesome idea to actually read the event posting as it holds useful information that usually answer some of your questions Smile

Irrilia wrote:

"Goodies: You will obtain (1) Mystical Potions every day from the GM team via mail! "

Yesterday's potion has been send out via mail, today's potions will go out in the early afternoon Smile  

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedApr 09, 2013 3:06 pm
Won't it better to make the potion dropped in wilderness like the map too or give more potion so that at least player can have more chances to get the full reward?

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedApr 09, 2013 3:13 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
Won't it better to make the potion dropped in wilderness like the map too or give more potion so that at least player can have more chances to get the full reward?  

You will obtain 1 option a day via the IG mail. I believe that the developer did not intend this event to be rushed through and be completed in one day. Take your time end enjoy it rather then stress out over it... Its something neat on the side Very Happy Cheer up Wink

If you must rush it, the potions are available in the item shop for your convince for both, gold and gems.

FYI, today's potion just got send out!

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 10:36 pm
its not about being "rushed"
its the fact that.. ur making us farm for nothing basically.
this event is a big fat BUST.
alot of ppl already have Cleo, and ur only giving ppl 1 chance to get an Aquint with 1 or another.
People dont even have to take their time to do this event. u get a map every 1-4 hits on a wild.
whats the point of farming maps, if in the end you only need 20. u can farm that within a couple hours at LEAST.

you might aswell just send 1 map and 1 potion a day in mail
since ur blaming the "developers" about it not being rushed and wanting us to finish that fast.
useless event.. try again!
hurry up and get lost GMAcademy =) u should be greatfull you've lasted this long.
and of course, you add items to the mall for the event. time to juice out more money.
Add it to the **** game already.

<a></a>

metooz

Rank 0
metooz
PostedApr 10, 2013 3:20 am

interesting event ?
GMAcademy wrote:
metooz wrote:

Irrilia wrote:

REALLY !! 20 days for acquaintance and holy vial .. and you surprised of my question ??

♥ Merry Christmas ♥

Irrilia

Rank 0
Irrilia
PostedApr 10, 2013 10:25 am

Event

Event
It is wonderful having events, I love them. But, since sending only the potions in the mail, may as well send the maps too. 6 rings now, 26 maps. What is the point of all the maps? Won't be able to use them. Just filling up space in bags. Unless, unless....that is the point?