Tripiox

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Cuestion about Cosmetologist and Costumes

Cuestion about Cosmetologist and Costumes
When I go to the cosmotologist to combine the armors, they ask me for a too or Style Item, what is it? and where Can I get it?

Also, I've bought some armors they have D, P on them and a green M on the top left corner, and a red overlay and for some reason I can't equipment, I'm playing with a level 23 shadow walker right now, any guidance will be great, thanks!
Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:30 pm
The large letters that you see on equipment icons indicates the class that armor is for.
D = Defender
P = Punisher
M = Medic
S = Sentinel
SW = Shadow Walker
W = Whipper

if the icon is red, that means you either are not the right class to use that item or you are not the correct level to use it, if it is for your class.

The little green "M" means that the equipment is magic grade. Equipment grading in game goes from white -> magic -> rare -> unique. The whites are your starting armors and weapons, magic grade is typically what mobs drop and have the little green "m" on the icon. Rares begin dropping at level 20 from the dungeon Drasilmarsh and have little blue "R" letters on them. Uniques drop at level 30 and have a yellow "U" on the icon.

As for the cosmetologist, in order to graft items you need special items for them. Rare grafting tools for rare equipment and unique grafting tools for unique equipment. Grafting is to take the stats of one piece of armor and bind them to the appearance of another piece of armor.
Example: If you really like the appearance of the level 15 suit, but want to keep the stats from your 25 one, you could graft the two items together so that it looks like the level 15 suit without losing the stats of your present level 25 equipment.

Tripiox

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 9:12 am
Thanks for the reply Smile that was fast!
Another question, I've been looking for Tools but I'm not sure where to buy them, since I believe that I haven't picked one up yet during my quests (I'm at level 24 at the moment). If anybody can tell me where can I find one, or show me the icon that I should be looking for that would be great.
Thanks!

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedApr 09, 2013 10:31 am
Are you saying you can graft only unto rare and unique armors? Or how does those rare and unique graft items relate to the rarity of your source and target armors for cosmetic changes?

megamagex

Rank 0
megamagex
PostedApr 09, 2013 10:35 am
You can either pick one up from the Consignment for Gold, or buy it out of the AP shop if you have real money to spend. These tools don't drop from monsters or bosses, they only come from the AP shop.

Image Link

To graft: Take the armor you want the stats from and put it in the top slot. Take the armor you want the looks from and put it in the bottom. The tool you use is based on the quality of the item in the top slot (in this case, we only need rare tools since we have no uniques).

I don't think you can graft magic gears, but there's no real reason to since the stats aren't that great