S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:26 pm

question about EVO's

can you get more with out buying AP
Was wondering if there is any other way to get evo's with out having to get 50 digicores or buying AP?

help much appreciated

reason is i bought agumon classic and guilmon with out checking there evolution chain and noticed they where both 4/5 champion level so im screwed so hope some one can help thanks Smile

Advertisement

Paizo

Rank 1
Paizo
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Evolutors can be obtained from by scanning a Mysterious Egg. Usually, you get these eggs by killing digimons from Monster Cards (About any Level).

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:54 pm
Paizo wrote:
Evolutors can be obtained from by scanning a Mysterious Egg. Usually, you get these eggs by killing digimons from Monster Cards (About any Level).  

thank you for the help Smile like the avatar btw

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:45 pm
For evos,

MC4 -> Best drop rate for Evos (IMO)
MC5 -> Cores, and tons of cores. with slight drop rates of evos / gizu boss (again chances of evos)

MC6-> dont bother this, unless ur of level 80 and above with a party of friends.

Just to add on, i remember hearing a rumour saying
MTQE =25% chances of evo
MME= 50% chances of evo

Just saying, aint confirming the rumour. U may wanna take it as a pinch of salt, or try ur luck

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:56 pm
lostsword92 wrote:
For evos,

MC4 -> Best drop rate for Evos (IMO)
MC5 -> Cores, and tons of cores. with slight drop rates of evos / gizu boss (again chances of evos)

MC6-> dont bother this, unless ur of level 80 and above with a party of friends.

Just to add on, i remember hearing a rumour saying
MTQE =25% chances of evo
MME= 50% chances of evo

Just saying, aint confirming the rumour. U may wanna take it as a pinch of salt, or try ur luck  

i'll try my luck with the MC4, so far not had much out of them cards a few merc digieggs which i been scanning for the cores but a slow process as i need 22 evoluters