richard321

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:54 pm
mykolag wrote:
KEEP in mind, DK Online got first birthday in Korea...  

I doubt we'll even make it to 1 year, with the way the game is being run currently.
Advertisement

piotrevertse

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 5:58 pm
There's potential, but with people not even trying to discuss fixing the game on the forums I dont see how it's gonna happen.
Very frustrated at the moment, I'm stuck at level 30 because nobody wants to do Temples level 1, 2 and 3. Therefore I've probably said goodbye for the time being.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:07 pm
Beh, im stuck too, did you read Arsalems new thread... He's now decided to have his guild help out players in Temple, course for a rpice, but the price is actually reasonable. And if you made an effort to find a partner, like meeting them out here on the forums, saying hey, looking for a partner for this quest chain... you might get a partner...

piotrevertse

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:17 pm
No offense, I dont wanna pay for people to get me through a open dungeon. That's the most Brilliant thing I've heard in a while. If someone wants to do it, then they can do it but I wont. xD

My main problem is that, for some awkward reason, 80% of the people in this game dont respond to chat, they dont try to help new players and nobody wants to group for Temple.

I dont know. I dont understand, I created a huge post about this game and what I thought should be done but nobody has replied in the past 4 days and it's really frustrating because I thought people wanted to improve this game.

But.. yeah, I dont know. xD Minds pretty demotivated when it comes to DK Online atm.

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:23 pm
If there are people struggling to finish their quests, then it's a shame we are charging them to be helped in the first place. I personally try to help members in my guild free of cost, and even now I don't want DKO to fade away. I suppose I'll work for free to get a smile on peoples faces, that at least someone is there to help them. ^_^

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:27 pm
peh, mars i dont trust you, no offense... I've met too many con artists with 'oh, well i'll do one better than them just to "help" everyone else' attitudes, my entire town is run by those type of people.

And as to no one responds from chat, are you talking in game, most ignore whispers..., like i said, create thread, make in game friends OUTSIDE of the game here make a rendevous point and time or schedule a time to go do these chains...

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:47 pm
LalaHeat wrote:
peh, mars i dont trust you, no offense... I've met too many con artists with 'oh, well i'll do one better than them just to "help" everyone else' attitudes, my entire town is run by those type of people.

And as to no one responds from chat, are you talking in game, most ignore whispers..., like i said, create thread, make in game friends OUTSIDE of the game here make a rendevous point and time or schedule a time to go do these chains...  

It's a shame your town is run by con artists, but randomly accusing someone of being one is a little out of bounds. In response to making a thread here in regards to the lack of assistance, 80% of the games population does not use or even check the forums aside for events and patch information.

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:10 pm
piotrevertse wrote:
No offense, I dont wanna pay for people to get me through a open dungeon. That's the most Brilliant thing I've heard in a while. If someone wants to do it, then they can do it but I wont. xD

My main problem is that, for some awkward reason, 80% of the people in this game dont respond to chat, they dont try to help new players and nobody wants to group for Temple.

I dont know. I dont understand, I created a huge post about this game and what I thought should be done but nobody has replied in the past 4 days and it's really frustrating because I thought people wanted to improve this game.

But.. yeah, I dont know. xD Minds pretty demotivated when it comes to DK Online atm.  

Lemme tell U something U dont need help in 1 2 or 3 Cause it's not hard and Did u ever try to go to f1.. Well i dont think So cause There are lots of ppl there farming/Questing And are Lokking for a party To Kill mobs faster........People Dont respond In camp Chat Because Most of them Already Reached lvl 42 and have nothing to do so They Just do their dailies,rvr,pvp ...........And Please If u think Its hard for u to Solo Then Join A guild Im sure the'll Help you Mad

kenny6274

Rank 0
kenny6274
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:06 pm
I totally agree f1 - f2 isn't that hard, my first character was a pally, personally i think it was the hardest class to train, but i seem to solo all the way to lvl 42 with no problem. It will take longer than other class, but what can i say "No pain, no game"

I guess its all depend on the runes and stats you use on your character as well, if temple is hard for you, then what can i say go back to lower monster and train, i see lvl 34 or higher training just outside of temple, and they never give up

Code: "Be A Man and take a Hit!! Lvl 42 Pally Giango http://revelalty.guildlaunch.com/

piotrevertse

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 10:49 pm
I suggest you make a warrior and try levels 1, 2 and 3 on your own when it's either low populated (AKA nobody else is there to take a mob on occasion that would otherwise attack you) or when there are people running around to get to the next level while aggroing everything and dropping them on your face.

Paladins have a substantial amount of more survivability than warriors. On another note, no; people are not looking for a party a lot, not at all. And I am in a guild, but they cant be assed either or some of them are just way too off when it comes to schedule conflicts.

And I have tried a couple of times in different ways to get parties going, however, I am clueless how to continue now.

(If anyone else is to return on that; I have actually tried to solo. And I lost about 40-60% exp because of deaths while questing in the area before the temple and atleast 30-40% exp while soloing inside the temple.
As a warrior there's just nothing more I can do. I've already posted a thread regarding this issue as well that the respawn timers and aggro range is just too high for people to survive, especially those who are NOT as good at the game as others.
While this may be arrogant, not everyone can quickly respond to everything and do this and that at the same time. I like taking down targets one at a time, or have a significant AoE ability/survival ability or option that allows me to take on big groups.
I just dont have this atm.)