alwaqfi

Rank 0
alwaqfi
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:14 am

Maybe QQ but its a small review.

My Char is on Andromeda Server(SW: Warix)

This game getting boring, not because the level cap but because few things like:
- The Drop rate for items is really bad mainly the Enhancement Stones, even the drop rate of pots; how come killing like 50mob would drop like 3-5pots Oo.
- Item Prices on our side RG is away too high, I know that ppl who is causing this problem, but if there is a good drop rate = more drops = cheaper things.
- The Enhancement Success Rate, I can say it is a way too low(Sucks) compared to before. Enhancing +3 or +4 or +5 is really a nightmare.
- The Sync thing, is sometimes became annoying and taking abit long compared to before.
- Lag issues, I never had any issue before neither at CBT or when OBT came out. Now it is lagging and sometimes can be PvP killer. Like today I saw SW Boom attacked him did some dmg then Eh, he became very far like 8+sec walking.

Now, I donít have any motivation to play the game compared to before. Maybe I will wait either for them to improve things here or until another game comes out which there tons of cool games coming out very soon.

Regards,
Advertisement

diamondvalkyria

Rank 0
diamondvalkyria
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:11 pm
I can't really comment on much aside from the item rates, as I have no experience with enhancing and haven't experienced any lag or desync (but I'm on a different server).

I'm finding that I have too MANY potions. I still haven't gone through all of the basic level 1s they started me with. I'm not sure what section you're at but I've found in particular the kodiaks have a very high drop rate (almost every one dropped an item for me). And I believe enhancement stones are supposed to be a rare sort of drop anyways.