1. Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements:
2. Completely exit and the Aeria Ignite client to trigger any necessary updates.
3. Make sure your version of windows is up to date, as this can cause issues with opening Ignite. You can find out more through your windows update software.
4. Update your flash player and clear cookies/cache on Internet Explorer (even if you do not normally use it to browse the internet).
5. Delete the following folder (hidden, enable viewing hidden files in order to be able to locate it):
6. Go to your add/remove programs (type appwiz.cpl in the Windows search box on Vista and higher PCs)
7. Delete “Digimon” and “Akamai Netsession Interface”
8. Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Downloads and delete “dm”
9. Re launch Ignite (Right click and run as administrator)
10. Use Ignite to download Digimon (to the default directory)