Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:01 pm
I just bought 3 skb's for the bodors swords. I didn't even want to deal with those.

I remember when the craft rate was lower, and I tried making the 50 yellow hammer. Long story short i ended up buying skbs.

Dat gold sink yo

Also it's not Aeria that plays with the rates lulz blame X-Legends.
Advertisement

CIouds

Rank 0
CIouds
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:02 pm
turtle2257 wrote:
The hardest weapon to make in this game is bodor's sword of promises.  

I made 2 oranges with 4 tries. Made the yellow with 2 tries, first fail returned the orange, the second try succeeded. All were with 10% blisses and Offie <3. It really just depends on luck and perhaps the time of crafting.

Hardest for me was the orange for the level 60 yellow gun. @_@ 13 fails with blisses.

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:44 pm
First, don't try all at the same time. Try crafting on different days. I don't know how often I've failed a random orange only to make it first try the next day. Everyone has streaks of bad luck occasionally. People have a "no way that will happen to me" mentality, but you got the same possibility as the guy beside you to flip tails 10 times in a row.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black by Rabittt

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:50 pm
Sprite super success capsule = hacks I made 3/5 orange borders with it in 5 tries.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:20 pm
I was really lucky crafting my bodors for my sin i failed at least 30-40 times making the green then i bought some greens from ah and made orange and yellow first go, its all luck.

BioCrys

Rank 0
BioCrys
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:42 am
I wasnt up to response to this topic anymore but look,I dont even mind playing without yellows I mean gameplay is what matters the most,right ? But hey,10 tries for orange weap.? I wouldnt mind so much as for failing yellow...And I did use bliss 3 times,I couldnt afford more,since it took me about a week to colect those 800g.
Now what pisses me off the most that its not a luck thing,its a GM,programed set rate thing,so GJ whoever said its a luck thing,it cant be luck thing even if you were farting ocean spring scent...
I saw somebody posted ''Nerd Rage'',well my friend,when u dont spend 100$ for AP every month its kinda hard to maintain a normal money income on your char,so I dont think you had something like this happening to you,I might have raged,but I wonder what are you gonna do when this happens Wink
Who ever said that I got greens,well I did,my sprite did failed white weap. twice so i should probbably kept just the green ones.
Also I saw someone said something about x-legends seting the rates,yeah,its true,but still you think that aeria programers dont have acces to game data ?
Ok thats it
@zacmac1 post if you want I dont want any of you guys get sanctions for my post cuz u know,aeria doesnt like flammers and bad mouths Smile
it was great playing back to back with some of the greatest players this game had,and i thank aeria for allowing me to make some good friends here i really do,cya somewhere else Smile

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:06 am
Well so far I've crafted 2 oranges with 2 attempts and I'm about to try yellows. I haven't used A skb. So its going gr8 acc. Only prob is its draining my income

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:24 am
BioCrys wrote:
Now what pisses me off the most that its not a luck thing,its a GM,programed set rate thing,so GJ whoever said its a luck thing,it cant be luck thing even if you were farting ocean spring scent...

As "programmed" by God, flipping a quarter has a 50% rate for heads or tails, or at least near as possible with a less than 1% chance to stand on edge. Whether I get heads or tails it's all up to chance (in other words, luck), unless you believe in predestination which would be the oddest debate I've yet to see on the forums.

I also believe that deciding the rate is a bit higher up than the GMs

Ooh, a draft. Salty, yet sweet...

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:01 am
Everyone complains about crafting. I do it as well. I HATE crafting things with a passion. I fail many times in a row, but that's just how it is. I've failed the same orange for a week before until I finally made it.

Live to craft another day.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:08 am
Crafting is more tedious than it is difficult. Yes, it's annoying. I'm currently trying to make my 50 yellow bow. It makes me more annoyed then it does angry.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii