BioCrys

Rank 0
BioCrys
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:52 am

GG Aeria,just GG

Now I dont wanna sound like a poodle, but what the chicken is this ? So yeah, I do know crafting rates for yellows suck big time, whenever I tried to craft yellow I always had at least mats and oranges for 10 tries, and It worked...Now I made a berserker and got the ax crafting sprite and decided to craft a yellow ax and archive it till I level it to 50 since I'll probably spend all my money that I saved (all ACV baybe). So I got 800g saved up and collected mats for 10 oranges (not bought, but collected) to have for more yellow tries. So I craft 10 whites, 10 greens, yay bb, now to get them oranges.

First try - fail
Second try - fail
Third try - fail
Fourth try - fail
Fifth try - fail
Sixth try - fail
Seventh try - fail
Eight try - fail
Ninth try - fail
And for 10th guess what ? FAIL.

Now I can tolerate a lot of shoes, but failing 10 times for a bubbly orange weapon ? That's woodenly ridiculous... I don't buy AP, not anymore and even if I did, would I really had to buy SKB 3 for an ORANGE weapon? I mean I know that they live out of the money people spend for AP, but seriously, 10 SWIMMING TRIES FOR AN ORANGE AX? So that means a non-buying AP player can experience 70% of what this game can offer, at least on level 1-70. Now I'm not gonna RQ the game I'm just gonna Q, cause I had good moments in this game and made few friends, non-AP buying players only can do that in this game, make Elizabethan friends.

kthxbai
Advertisement

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:14 am
I failed my 58 orange sword 16 times.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:21 am
Some weapons are harder to make. Everyone knows this.

nielsaccount

Rank 0
nielsaccount
Swag town where the hipsters liv Netherlands
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:45 am
NERD RAGE

donaldgx

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:47 am
at least you got all greens Very Happy i remember a day when my sprite failed 3 green swords in a row Y_Y anyway at level 41-50~ mats aren't that rare anyway (i'm looking at you ageless wood)

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:02 am
Oh well, sometimes making your sprite rest enough between a crafting and another one, and using blisses helps crafting oranges. I know, crafting is a pain for everyone...

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:09 am
My friend failed crafting an orange bow 30 times and failed crafting the yellow 20 times.
It sucks that you had so poor luck, next time try crafting an hour later or the next day.

Sometimes one has bad luck concerning crafting sometimes not.
I had days where I failed several times like you and I had days where I crafted an orange in two tries and the yellow in one try.
Just make sure your sprite is in an elated mood and has full stamina.

AP buyers don't have any more luck with crafting than non-AP buyers, unless they use their AP on SKBs/SCBs.
Buying AP will help you a lot, but this game is playable without spending a cent of real life money, it's just tedious and takes time.

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:12 am
I'm just about to craft my 50 yellows and I'm a sage. Imm report u how many attempts it takes. This is gonna be interesting..

Posted By Aeria Mobile

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:06 pm
The hardest weapon to make in this game is bodor's sword of promises.

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:49 pm
I know the bodor is hard and all but 16 times with bliss? Really?
Im not even talking about yellow here.16 tries with bliss really should be more than enough.

Posted By Aeria Mobile