ayreen02

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:07 am

cant play

i dont know why around a week ago i cant play GF. Its hard for me to login and after i get into the game, i cant do anything. it is like too lagging. chat, attack, even talk to npc are so hard to do. i dont thing it is because of either my internet or my computer. I think this happen since the latest patch. I already try to format my computer n use other internet, but still the same. please help me
Advertisement

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:40 am
Hello, you can try reducing graphics down a bit--
(I'm not a tech expert but--)
There are two ways you can do this:
First launch your Grand Fantasia Launcher, hit options and it should bring you down to this menu. Try bringing down the Quality to 'Medium' or 'Low'

Or you can go in game and hit the [ESC] key

Hit Option//Then you should be able to lower down the graphics this way -

You can also turn off features like titles, name and so forth under the 'Other' Tab

Hope this helps, if not let us know

ayreen02

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:18 pm
I already tried that one... I also tried to disable UAC, firewal and anti virus, manual patching, and many other things but still lag at the game

Baden8572

Rank 1
Baden8572
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:51 pm
ayreen02 wrote:
I already tried that one... I also tried to disable UAC, firewal and anti virus, manual patching, and many other things but still lag at the game  

Hm.. lemme give this a try.
~Is someone using your network to stream videos, using programs, etc.?
~Try using your anti-virus program to scan the computer. It might find something..
~Shut down any programs that are running in your program.
~Is your computer's driver up to date and does your computer meet the requirements for Grand Fantasia? It is also recommended to follow the recommended requirements as well. These can be found here.
~Clear cookies/cache.
~Does your computer have enough RAM? (Actually, having too much RAM will slow your computer as well. It takes time for the computer to find the necessary data, so I personally believe having around 2 GB of data is best. But that's just me.)

ayreen02

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:59 am
Baden8572 wrote:
ayreen02 wrote:

Hm.. lemme give this a try.
~Is someone using your network to stream videos, using programs, etc.?
~Try using your anti-virus program to scan the computer. It might find something..
~Shut down any programs that are running in your program.
~Is your computer's driver up to date and does your computer meet the requirements for Grand Fantasia? It is also recommended to follow the recommended requirements as well. These can be found here.
~Clear cookies/cache.
~Does your computer have enough RAM? (Actually, having too much RAM will slow your computer as well. It takes time for the computer to find the necessary data, so I personally believe having around 2 GB of data is best. But that's just me.)

~my internet ping is okay. is still wont work even just me using the internet
~my anti virus is kaspersky and none antivirus found since i format my computer 2 days ago
~i already close all my none work program from services and processes at task manager
~my driver is up to date
~i already clear cookies n cache also.. coz i juat fromated my laptop
~my laptop ram is 4GB.. i think thats more than the requirement
Sad

Baden8572

Rank 1
Baden8572
PostedApr 09, 2013 5:42 pm
Hmm..
~Defrag your hard drives. Analyze first, as you may not need it. It'll greatly increase your system's speed. Also on a side note, this may take a while if you have a lot of files. Tried doing it once and it took a day since it was so old. But my friends say that computers that have about the same amount of RAM you do, take about 3 hours, but it really depends..
~Completely uninstall Grand Fantasia. You should use a program though, since uninstalling programs just like that, would usually still leave fragments of it. This would also slow your computer down. CCleaner is awesome. *-*
~If you want, you can also try resetting your modem and router. This usually helps but eh..
~Empty recycle bin.
~Uninstall programs/files that you are don't using anymore.

ayreen02

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 3:30 am
Baden8572 wrote:
Hmm..
~Defrag your hard drives. Analyze first, as you may not need it. It'll greatly increase your system's speed. Also on a side note, this may take a while if you have a lot of files. Tried doing it once and it took a day since it was so old. But my friends say that computers that have about the same amount of RAM you do, take about 3 hours, but it really depends..
~Completely uninstall Grand Fantasia. You should use a program though, since uninstalling programs just like that, would usually still leave fragments of it. This would also slow your computer down. CCleaner is awesome. *-*
~If you want, you can also try resetting your modem and router. This usually helps but eh..
~Empty recycle bin.

~ since i just format my laptop, the defrag was so fast and i use to do it regularly.
~if tried using others internet.. but the result still same
~about uninstalling i dont thing i need it.. because i format my laptop since this game wont work, it is same like completely uninstalling right?

i really hopeless.. its about 9 days since it happen. maybe because of my provider also.

Baden8572

Rank 1
Baden8572
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:39 pm
ayreen02 wrote:
Baden8572 wrote:
Hmm..
~Empty recycle bin.

~ since i just format my laptop, the defrag was so fast and i use to do it regularly.
~if tried using others internet.. but the result still same
~about uninstalling i dont thing i need it.. because i format my laptop since this game wont work, it is same like completely uninstalling right?

i really hopeless.. its about 9 days since it happen. maybe because of my provider also.  

Hmm..
~Call your ISP and ask them for an approximate connection speed for your internet. Meanwhile, run a connection speed yourself on the internet. Run it a few times and then compare the numbers you get from the tests and from the number your ISP gave you. If they don't match up, something might be wrong with your computer.
~Did you send in a RT yet about this issue? The team may be able to help you with stuff we haven't mentioned yet. Also, an extra hand is always good.
And yes, formatting your computer is the same as doing a clean uninstall of Grand Fantasia. If this doesn't work, then I can't help you anymore. This is out of my technical knowledge. Hope it gets fixed though! ~

sefirz

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 5:46 am
finaly i bought other vpn n finaly i can play GF again.. i think my country banned a lot of games now