Ktmelancon

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Ground Shock bug/glitch?

Not working in battle, unless i stop attacking or select myself first.
Ground shock wont work in battle unless i stop attacking or select myself first, then use it. Its not a big deal really, but i think it would be better if i didn't have to stop attacking every time i wanted to use it, or maybe it supposed to be used like this?
Advertisement

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:53 am
same here none of my skills work if im attacking i have to stop then hit skills for them to work

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:18 am
hmm dunno why but my brother do it prety easily even when he auto attk. but i heart a lot ppl qqing about this.

maybe u guys need to configure ur skills Wink

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:28 am

Re: Ground Shock bug/glitch?

Not working in battle, unless i stop attacking or select myself first.
Ktmelancon wrote:
Ground shock wont work in battle unless i stop attacking or select myself first, then use it. Its not a big deal really, but i think it would be better if i didn't have to stop attacking every time i wanted to use it, or maybe it supposed to be used like this?  

There has been many bugs/glitches lately.
You can report this glitch/bug at Universal Bug Report Form where GM's can investigate the issue when they will have time and get it to a fix Smile

Ktmelancon

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:50 am
configure? like put them on skill bar? its on the skill bar, right next to dervish spin, dervish spin works when im auto attacking. I tried moving it to the other numbers on the skill bar, but it still wont work. Thought maybe i was using it wrong, but i dont think so. Thanks Alex for the link, ill report it just in case it is a bug, if not then ill figure out how to get it to work eventually.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:24 pm
Only thing i have with ground shock and black hole, is that, whenever I want to use them as i jump over the opponent, the skill doesn't hit them, yet I land right on them and use it x.x
I only get it to work if I am standing next to them for a few seconds when I use it.... So all tactics are gone out of the window <.<

-Retired.

Ktmelancon

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:48 pm
Well i made a short little video and sent it, when i reported this as a bug. Hopefully they will be able to take a look, and tell me how to use it right or fix it lol.

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:03 am
Ktmelancon wrote:
configure? like put them on skill bar? its on the skill bar, right next to dervish spin, dervish spin works when im auto attacking. I tried moving it to the other numbers on the skill bar, but it still wont work. Thought maybe i was using it wrong, but i dont think so. Thanks Alex for the link, ill report it just in case it is a bug, if not then ill figure out how to get it to work eventually.  

Smile u so close but still dont get it ^^

and i wont spoil it, how to make all the skills works when auto attk Very Happy

xNinria

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:32 pm
lol...no i don't get it Sad (im kt, this is my other account)

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:11 am
skills that works : rissing uppercut , deadly strike, wind spin, ****** swing
skills that dont work: ground shock, enchant wind spin, black hole

use these steps
1. wind spin
2. enchant wind spin [ better to have these aoes on revolver "R" ]
3. ground shock/black hole

that way u can make thouse 3 skills to work.
cant explain why but it seems wind spin and enchant wind spin are connected somehow and if u do EWS after WS it takes it right after , no need to wait [ like other skils ]

if that dont work to u, then i m sorry for u.