UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Shouting In The Delilah Lounge

Do both factions hear it?
Does shouting in the Delilah Lounge let both factions hear (read) it? Or can only your faction hear your shouting?

In case you are a n00b, the Delilah Lounge is a neutral dance club where players from both factions can converse.

Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:43 pm
You can read the other faction's Shout chat but you can not Shout back. If you Shout only your faction can actually see it unless they are in the lounge as well.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:59 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
You can read the other faction's Shout chat but you can not Shout back. If you Shout only your faction can actually see it unless they are in the lounge as well.  

Aside from the answer to my question/s (i.e. you cannot shout back; and only your faction can see it), you haven't given me any new information. Smile

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:47 pm
UndeadHost wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

Aside from the answer to my question/s (i.e. you cannot shout back; and only your faction can see it), you haven't given me any new information. Smile  

...So if your question was answered, what other information are you looking for?

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:02 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
...Wait, what? Let me get this straight. You can see Free Knights's shouts in the lounge as an RG. But when you shout, Free Knights won't see it? How does that make sense? Because when you reverse it, that's saying RG can't read Free Knights shouts, but you just said RG can.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:08 am
TehCait wrote:
..Wait, what? Let me get this straight. You can see Free Knights's shouts in the lounge as an RG. But when you shout, Free Knights won't see it? How does that make sense? Because when you reverse it, that's saying RG can't read Free Knights shouts, but you just said RG can.  

If Free Knights shouts outside the lounge->Only Free Knights can see it.
If Free Knights shouts inside the lounge->Both Free Knights and RG which are inside the lounge can see it. RG outside the lounge will not be able to see it.
Vice versa.

That is what I understood Kitten's post as.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:20 am
skull12580 wrote:
TehCait wrote:
..Wait, what? Let me get this straight. You can see Free Knights's shouts in the lounge as an RG. But when you shout, Free Knights won't see it? How does that make sense? Because when you reverse it, that's saying RG can't read Free Knights shouts, but you just said RG can.  

If Free Knights shouts inside the lounge->Both Free Knights and RG which are inside the lounge can see it. RG outside the lounge will not be able to see it.
Vice versa.

Close =D

If Free Knights Shouts (whether inside or outside the lounge) -> All Free Knights can see it as well as the RG inside the lounge.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:00 am
ccsultima wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

...So if your question was answered, what other information are you looking for?  

You misunderstand what I said. Not that I said it all that eloquently, mind. I was really just pointing out that TheNinjaKitten gave me more information that I needed.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:02 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
skull12580 wrote:
TehCait wrote:

Vice versa.

Close =D

If Free Knights Shouts (whether inside or outside the lounge) -> All Free Knights can see it as well as the RG inside the lounge.  

To put it simply, you cannot hear the shouts of the other faction, unless you are in the neutral area (i.e. the Delilah Lounge).

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:07 am
UndeadHost wrote:
To put it simply, you cannot hear the shouts of the other faction, unless you are in the neutral area (i.e. the Delilah Lounge).  

This only applies to the Delilah Lounge, no other neutral areas such as Caergate or the Battlegrounds.