Danthesoccerman

Rank 0
Danthesoccerman
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:45 pm

HELP ME PLEASE. MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED I THINK.

Guys, I sent in a ticket, do you think Aeria will give me the AP back?!
So, I first changed my password, then I sent in this ticket:
"Hello, I think my account has been hacked. Yesterday evening, I had 8,829 AP. (Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Lwav7K9.jpg) This morning, I just noticed I have 16 AP (Proof: http://i.imgur.com/B9xWW0i.jpg). I think my account has been hacked. Under AP Usage History, it says I bought things like "CP Hypovial ( 300)." I don't even know what game that is for and I did not purchase it. ( http://i.imgur.com/Yfcd01i.jpg) I'm in a panic, please refund the Aeria Points. I DIDN'T do anything stupid like put my password into another site. I've already changed my password and am scanning my computer now. Please, please, please, refund my Aeria Points. You can remove all of the items recently purchased (the last thing I bought myself was "Lieutenant Beret : 7d"). Please refund all of the AP that the hacker spent."

It explains the incident but I'm stressing right now like you can't believe.
Guys, after sending in this ticket, do you think Aeria will give me the AP back?!

Mod Edit: Moved to Accounts
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:48 pm
If you have sent a ticket, then everything that you can do has been done. Please be patient and wait for a reply. Also, all of the items in your purchase history are for Scarlet Blade.

On a side note, you might want to figure out what time those items were purchased for your time-zone and see if anyone you know was near your computer during that time.

Danthesoccerman

Rank 0
Danthesoccerman
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:50 pm
skull12580 wrote:
If you have sent a ticket, then everything that you can do has been done. Please be patient and wait for a reply. Also, all of the items in your purchase history are for Scarlet Blade.  
Do you think they will refund my AP? I am waiting for a reply. Also, I've never played that game and have no idea about it.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:51 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Apr 07, 2013 5:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total
It varies case-by-case. I do not know, nor will anyone else (with the exception of the Game Master(s) handing the ticket). Please be patient. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours(72 hours for billing), forward your ticket number to a Game Sage.

Danthesoccerman

Rank 0
Danthesoccerman
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:52 pm
skull12580 wrote:

On a side note, you might want to figure out what time those items were purchased for your time-zone and see if anyone you know was near your computer during that time.  

My computer was off. My parents wouldn't go on my computer and my brother has been out of the house. There's no way anyone could have accessed my computer to buy this stuff.

Danthesoccerman

Rank 0
Danthesoccerman
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:53 pm
skull12580 wrote:
It varies case-by-case. I do not know, nor will anyone else (with the exception of the Game Master(s) handing the ticket). Please be patient.  
Thanks, but if you had to guess, would you say that they could refund my AP? I'm seriously stressing out, as this is a lot of money for a kid and to lose all of my AP makes me want to cry.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Danthesoccerman wrote:
Thanks, but if you had to guess, would you say that they could refund my AP? I'm seriously stressing out, as this is a lot of money for a kid and to lose all of my AP makes me want to cry.  

Outside speculation means nothing, mind you. But, if it helps you keep calm, I imagine that if you have enough proof regarding your balance and action, which it seems you do, then there is a good chance of it being refunded.

Danthesoccerman

Rank 0
Danthesoccerman
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:11 pm
skull12580 wrote:
Danthesoccerman wrote:

Outside speculation means nothing, mind you. But, if it helps you keep calm, I imagine that if you have enough proof regarding your balance and action, which it seems you do, then there is a good chance of it being refunded.  
Thank you. I needed that. Smile

Danthesoccerman

Rank 0
Danthesoccerman
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:53 pm
I'm still sad. Trying to be less sad. It's hard.

Contrab4nd

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:43 pm
And now I'm banned.