.Potpourri

Rank 3
.Potpourri
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:36 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
There is going to be a "Dangan Ronpa" anime made from the first game in the series. To commemorate this momentous occasion, my avatar has been changed to the best character of the series. Razz

"What is this Dang Ropes you speak of?" you may ask. Basically, it's like Battle Royale meets Phoenix Wright with a bunch of making fun of typical character tropes, set in a school in an apocalyptic setting. It's glorious. So glorious.

Oh yeah, and the headmaster in Dangan Ronpa is a teddy bear voiced by the original voice actress of the Japanese Doraemon. That's the equivalent of our Mickey Mouse here in the States.  

Sounds
Freaking
Awesome
BR one of the best movies ever made (ironic)
Just looked it up too, and saw it was for PSP, bout to tor- *cough* *cough* buy it *cough* right now!

Reminder to check your privilege daily
Advertisement

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:38 pm
Finished Zetsuen no Tempest

Story : 9,2
Animation : 8,5
Art : 8,5
Music/Sound : 8
Character : 8,5
Enjoyment : 8,2

Overall : 8,5

Gave it a 9 cuz twisted plot holes and lovely voice actors.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:50 pm
.Potpourri wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
There is going to be a "Dangan Ronpa" anime made from the first game in the series. To commemorate this momentous occasion, my avatar has been changed to the best character of the series. Razz

"What is this Dang Ropes you speak of?" you may ask. Basically, it's like Battle Royale meets Phoenix Wright with a bunch of making fun of typical character tropes, set in a school in an apocalyptic setting. It's glorious. So glorious.

Oh yeah, and the headmaster in Dangan Ronpa is a teddy bear voiced by the original voice actress of the Japanese Doraemon. That's the equivalent of our Mickey Mouse here in the States.  

Sounds
Freaking
Awesome
Just looked it up too, and saw it was for PSP, bout to tor- *cough* *cough* buy it *cough* right now!  

I'm almost halfway through the first game, but you should know that there is no EN translation. It's in Japanese. So if you can't understand moonrunes, I suggest you check out some Let's Plays of it lying around the internet Very Happy But yessssss Battle Royale was amazing, and Dangan Ronpa is even better than that, if you can imagine that. You will not be disappointed

Arctosa

Rank 3
Arctosa
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:57 pm
Just watched both ep's of Suisei no Gargantia and really impressed. This and Attack of Titan probably gonna be my favorites this season.

.Topiary

Rank 1
.Topiary
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:21 am
Rewatching Railgun.

Kind of meh tbh.

Would've rewatched Index instead if I had S1.

ANYWAY. Downloaded Medaka Box Abnormal, Shinsekai Yori and a couple of others.

Weeeeeh

---

Episode 8 of Shinsekai

YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

.Potpourri

Rank 3
.Potpourri
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:36 am   Last edited by .Potpourri on Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
TreishaSempai wrote:
.Potpourri wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:

Sounds
Freaking
Awesome

I'm almost halfway through the first game, but you should know that there is no EN translation. It's in Japanese. So if you can't understand moonrunes, I suggest you check out some Let's Plays of it lying around the internet Very Happy But yessssss Battle Royale was amazing, and Dangan Ronpa is even better than that, if you can imagine that. You will not be disappointed  

lol I wouldn't have the Sakurasou VN and SAO: Infinity Moment if I couldn't understand Japanese xD And now my head is pounding because it is near impossible to imagine something better than Battle Royale o.o

ETA: just finished Suisei no Gargantia ep2 and it looks awesome. Biting my nails for ep3, really interesting too, want to see what everyone on the ship thinks about dat reflector beam.

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:16 am
dat Mikasa abs..

Emiya.Kiritsugu

Rank 0
Emiya.Kiritsugu
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:24 pm
Time Alter: Double Accel!

.Topiary

Rank 1