bouncegq

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 2:41 pm

About some junk equips

Hi.

Is there like a place where you can dismantle equips to get materials like stardusts
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 07, 2013 3:11 pm
Some gear can be salvaged, however most of what i've seen isn't possible to do it.

I'm not sure on what sort of things you can win from salvaging gear.

Kiralyn2000

Rank 0
Kiralyn2000
PostedApr 07, 2013 3:14 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Some gear can be salvaged, however most of what i've seen isn't possible to do it.

I'm not sure on what sort of things you can win from salvaging gear.  

I've gotten boxes of those pvp grenades, CP potions, or dungeon tickets. Maybe pet food? I got a stardust once.

Oh, and you can only salvage rare & unique items. Not white or green.

bouncegq

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 3:21 pm
where do you salvage your items?

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedApr 07, 2013 3:39 pm
There's a Salvage tech in Mereholt/Bitterstone. Go past the medal vending machine by the club and you should see some more NPCs. She's standing there with them.

Mostly what I've gotten so far are cyberclusters, dungeon pass packs, and pet food.

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 07, 2013 4:55 pm
Only Rare class and above equipment can be salvaged.

Common and Magic (green) grade equipment cannot be salvaged.

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:04 pm
How many of those items do you get when you salvage though? Like 10 cyberclusters?

There is a fine line between making it worth to salvage and selling it off to someone, though I guess when you hit the level cap and start to go on more dungeon runs rares are not really rares anymore and you get so many that it becomes a hassle to sell them Very Happy

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:17 pm
royaloyalz wrote:
How many of those items do you get when you salvage though? Like 10 cyberclusters?

There is a fine line between making it worth to salvage and selling it off to someone, though I guess when you hit the level cap and start to go on more dungeon runs rares are not really rares anymore and you get so many that it becomes a hassle to sell them Very Happy  

My last time...I salvaged and got 7 Pet food items (equiv of a bad boss drop in Drasil/Bittercore) but the rare I salvaged wasn't worth more than 50s anyway. (3 stats and none that were great)

megamagex

Rank 0
megamagex
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:40 pm
I tend to get packs of CP vials (7 or em i think), with the occasional petfood and the rare stardust thrown in. out of 10 dismantles recently, i only got 1 emerald stardust, and 1 buff hypovial pack (1hr ones i believe).

so...yeah, it's not really that great, but when you get things that no-one will ever buy (such as most sentinel armor), it's a nice bonus.

now they need to make cp vials tradable, i have over 90 of them now =/

inktomi19d

Rank 0
inktomi19d
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:30 pm
royaloyalz wrote:

It's been like 3 when I've done it. It's definitely not worthwhile -- you would get more value from just selling the item to a vendor. Or better yet, sell it on the ah for a rock-bottom price, so at least someone gets some use out of it.