magicalshorts

Rank 2
magicalshorts
PostedApr 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Returning Player with a few questions

I've been away for months and am toying with the idea of coming back. Before I get in too deep I've just got a few questions about some general stuff that I've had some difficulty researching myself.

First, about the leveling from 70-80. Going from 60-70 there were token quests that were level specific and with enough tokens you had a chance at level 7 lapis. Is there something like that going from 70-80 as well? Even if it's not level 7 lapis, if there are any level specific quests I'd like some info on them. If there are some repeatables that aren't level specific I'm not too worries cause I can always go back and do them, so I'll figure it out eventually.

Second is christmas accessory lapis. These look quite nice. Are they still finding their way into the game through ap means or anything? I'm basically wondering if I need to stock up on some of these before prices go up so I have some when I get better accessories or if I can expect prices to stay stable.

I saw a few posts talking about a new enchant system, but they have been vague. I'm not sure if they're just referring to Perfect Lapisia or if the basic enchanting system has been changed. Do you still just use power/defense lapisia with 1-100 enchant items to reach [6] or [7] and then perfect lapisia or GM enchants beyond that?

And then new stuff. Is 70-79 gear random drops from the farming map? I saw the quest accessories on some people and they didn't seem to have OJ stats, are they supposed to? And how many slots are they?

I saw a small guide that basically said there is level 80 gear but it's a nightmare to get. So is there 80 gear and if there is should I basically forget about trying to acquire it? Are there any new lapis floating about? Swift was the newest when I left, anything beyond that I have no idea.

Thanks for any help, and if there's a guide that answers some of my questions feel free to link it.
Advertisement

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedApr 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: Returning Player with a few questions

magicalshorts wrote:
I've been away for months and am toying with the idea of coming back. Before I get in too deep I've just got a few questions about some general stuff that I've had some difficulty researching myself.

First, about the leveling from 70-80. Going from 60-70 there were token quests that were level specific and with enough tokens you had a chance at level 7 lapis. Is there something like that going from 70-80 as well?

* Yes

Even if it's not level 7 lapis, if there are any level specific quests I'd like some info on them. If there are some repeatables that aren't level specific I'm not too worries cause I can always go back and do them, so I'll figure it out eventually.

* Same Principle for 70 + Token, [ 10 Mark or Bravery = Lapis Box with 100 % to get a random 7s ], Token Quest are not level restricted and are Repeatable

Second is christmas accessory lapis. These look quite nice. Are they still finding their way into the game through ap means or anything?

* Yes, u can still find many in Ah Board .

I'm basically wondering if I need to stock up on some of these before prices go up so I have some when I get better accessories or if I can expect prices to stay stable.

* Its a Fact that prices go up with time, so better u get what u need with Current Prices, Those Acc Give +15 to All Stat, can be Linked with a 50 % Chance and no Need for Lucky Charm to Link them .

I saw a few posts talking about a new enchant system, but they have been vague. I'm not sure if they're just referring to Perfect Lapisia or if the basic enchanting system has been changed. Do you still just use power/defense lapisia with 1-100 enchant items to reach [6] or [7] and then perfect lapisia or GM enchants beyond that?

* Not Sure if u mean Enchant Rescaling or PWL / PAL, But u should know the following :

1- The Game Introduced a New Enchant Scall, How ever War/Hunt Are the Class That Benefits the Most from the enchant Rescaling Rolling Eyes , This System Provide More Attak Depending on ur Weapon Base Attak and it Work as a Hidden Bonus .

2- The Game Introduced New Items Called :

-PWL : Perfect Weapon Lapisia .

-PAL : Perfect Armor Lapisia .

Those Items Provide a 100 % Chance to Enchant ur Items : Weapon/Gear, After the last Patch the boxes that provide this item became Tradable, inside each box u will find a specefic enchant Level .

And then new stuff. Is 70-79 gear random drops from the farming map?

* 73 Top drop from random mobs on new map

- 70-71-72 Gaunt/Booot/Legs are Questable .

-76 Gaunt and 79 Top Questable .

- No New Cape .. yet .

-Rest of Gears are AP .

I saw the quest accessories on some people and they didn't seem to have OJ stats, are they supposed to? And how many slots are they?

* Some Acc Drop in Ordo Temple [ UoF ] a Dungeon in New Map, 75 - 79 Acc are Questable .

- If i remember Right :

1- 75 Acc x 2 are Obtainable from a Q in Ordo Temple .

2- 79 Amy from a Q in Exile [ come with the 79 Top Q ]

3- 76/78 Acc from 2 Q : Lab / Grave .

Thers a Q for 80 Acc too .. Rolling Eyes

I saw a small guide that basically said there is level 80 gear but it's a nightmare to get. So is there 80 gear and if there is should I basically forget about trying to acquire it?

< Myself Forget About it, Waiting for the full release of 80 Gears in AP, and Something else ... Rolling Eyes

Are there any new lapis floating about? Swift was the newest when I left, anything beyond that I have no idea.

* Abs 8 in Game now, no Other Stat 8 yet .

Thanks for any help, and if there's a guide that answers some of my questions feel free to link it.  

Hope This Help .. Rolling Eyes

PS : There's 2 Set of 80 Gears : Blue/Yellow .. the Blue Set Give Better Stat/Def/Res and better " Synergy " Bonus .

Btw 80 Helm [ Yellow ] Already Available for AP .

magicalshorts

Rank 2
magicalshorts
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:55 pm
Ty for the comprehensive response. The scaling of enchants now is new, that's good to know. That's all my questions for now. Kinda blows that some of the 75+ is ap only but eh.