xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:18 am   Last edited by xClutz on May 04, 2013 12:50 am. Edited 55 times in total

[Guild] Skillet - Friendly Community Guild.

Royal Guard - Recruitment: Open

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skillet is a guild that is currently based on the Valkyrie server and is building in popularity.
Our main focus is to provide Scarlet Blade players with enjoyment, laughter and often the occasional discussions with things like TV shows, other games and in real life activities. We are a fairly relaxed guild and don't take things too seriously. We have players who are always up for some PVP, whether it be in Janus, Turnpike or Caergate, some PVE and even run dungeons together. After all, it is just a game and we aim to enjoy ourselves together.
Our current requirement to get an invite is that you must be level 25 or higher, this is to ensure that the guild and the rest of its members are able to participate in most events such as Bitterstone Core and Turnpike (and also the fact that those are the players who aren't most likely going to stop playing).

If you think this is guild for you, please feel free to leave a post or PM/whisper to one of the guild members asking for an invite.

Guild Info:

Guild Leader/Master: Kissana
Guild Captain: IceBlaze/ciessa
Guild Council: Chat/HeatherAnn
Guild Guards: Most members who log on regularly*

Guild Level: 3
Guild Grade: 3
Members: 20/30**

*See benefits section.
**If the guild is full, be sure to know that you will be placed on a list and will have priority.
Guild Group Page: http://www.aeriagames.com/group/47589

Top 10 Benefits of Joining:
1. Loads of people who are willing to give out advice and receive advice.
2. Quick notices on what has been happening to the game and what is going to happen.
3. 100% Friendly - no matter who you are, unless provoked ^.~
4. Players who just want to enjoy the game together, share gear, stories, wins and those unfortunate losses in game.
5. As stated above :3, share gear yes, this guild is the few that share gears with fellow members. (Req. Guard status or higher. This is to ensure newly recruited players don't ask for an invite just for the gear and leave) - if you do not possess guard status and sees something you need in the warehouse, then don't be afraid to ask another member who is a guard (or higher) to grab it out of the warehouse and trade it to you.

Top 10 Hindrances of Joining:
1. Having such a good time that you become even more addicted to the game.
2. Enjoying the guild chat too much that you laugh out loud and your parents look at you awkwardly.
3. ..hard to find a third reason...ok, let's just leave it at 2 possible "reasons" to not join.

A few "Rules" we would like to see - but not necessary (come on most of us are adults and don't need rules):
1. Being active is always helpful - let's us know that you are still playing and not just taking up a member slot that could potentially make another player on the waiting list very happy.
2. Respect is respected - we are all humans, we all have feelings :3
3. Donations towards the guild is always accepted - we require this to grow, whether it be gold or exp.
4. Help/Support - know an answer to something? why not show it off.
Lastly,
5. MOST IMPORTANT: Enjoy yourself! A Guild is just an empty house without it's members.

So..are you ready for the Skillet? Players who are choosing to post a reply/response asking for an invite, please do with the following questions answered:

IGN:
Class:
Current level:

(No harm done in just submitting a response - even if it's a "good luck" response :3 if you do get invited, accepted into the guild and if you found the guild not to your liking, then just leave and be glad to know that Guild Skillet has enjoyed your company greatly, even if it was for a day, heck even an hour, and is looking forward to meeting you again in-game.)

As always - Have fun fellow Scarlet Blade Players!
Advertisement

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:21 am   Last edited by xClutz on May 04, 2013 12:51 am. Edited 29 times in total
Notifications.
Note: This section is subject to change
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Details:

15th April 2013 - New Rule Implemented: Invites can only be sent to players with a level of 25 or above.
15th April 2013 - New Requirement Implemented: Players need to be active - players who have not logged on for a time frame of more than a week will be kicked, unless you tell us by writing it in self-introductions section or notifying another guild member. (Sorry if this seems harsh, but as of lately, we are running out of room and most players are offline or playing alt accounts)
1st May 2013 - Guild Event Starts.
31st May 3013 - Guild Events End.

Note: This guild allows 1 alt/secondary account per player - however that alt/secondary account may be kicked in order to make room for new members, you will be notified before your alt/secondary is kicked.

This list is subject to change - please wait 8-16 hours for the list updated.*
Players on this list will not be expelled - only way of expulsion is if the player leaves themselves or has caused problems within the guild.

Current Members:
Kissana - Lv 29 - Master - Donation: 714164
ciessa - Lv 28 - Captain - Donation: 172441
IceBlaze - Lv 29 - Captain - Donation: 305466
Chat - Lv18 - Council (Healer's Alt/Secondary) - Donation: 0
HeatherAnn - Lv 29 - Council - Donation: 98266
ToxicTiger - Lv 25 - Guard - Donation: 118347
Healer - Lv 29 - Guard - Donation: 630564
MaiwaRena - Lv 27 - Guard - Donation: 29318
Rena - Lv 27 - Guard - Donation: 7413
Veh - Lv 29 - Guard - Donation: 25965
Neru - Lv 28 - Guard - Donation: 6024
Curatrice - Lv 28 - Guard - Donation: 25486
iRumii - Lv 25 - Guard - Donation: 4139
SkyFall - Lv 25 - Guard - Donation: 4808
ChocoCookiez - Lv 26 - Guard - Donation: 7631
CHECKMATE - Lv 28 - Guard - Donation: 426000
Fenwick - Lv 27 - Guard - Donation: 28028
Arien - Lv 29 - Guard - Donation: 312014
ToxicVixen - Lv 11 - Guard (ToxicTiger's Alt/Secondary) - Donation: 13608
Caylene - Lv 21 - Guard (Kissana's Alt/Secondary) - Donation: 0

*There may be several players not listed on this list, please wait 8-16 hours for your name to appear on this list.

Element1220

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 4:13 pm
xClutz wrote:
Reserved

(You may now post ^^)  

You Seem like a cool guild leader id like to join.

IGN: HeatherAnn
Class: Sentinel

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:41 am
Element1220 wrote:
xClutz wrote:
Reserved

(You may now post ^^)  

You Seem like a cool guild leader id like to join.

IGN: HeatherAnn
Class: Sentinel  

I will add you onto the list, and hopefully you will be able to join us soon :3

santyclawz92

Rank 0
santyclawz92
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:37 am

Joining

Let me in betch!
IGN: SantyJaws
Class: Defender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XDyfBYE4DY

this sounds pretty much what i was looking for
community guild that is...

i've seen a couple of skillet peoples running around ingame didn't speak to anyone but they at least weren't trying to lure aggressive mobs towards me. ._.

anyways i'd be very interested in joining.

this is my first MMORPG for a few years now so if i seem slow that's why i may ask the same question multuiple times i'm not just being an *** i probably didn't get it the first time.

anyways cya in game hopefully!

Ho Ho Ho, I'm A Bad Mofo Fo Sho. Cos You See I May Be Santy But I'm Rock Hard, I Can Kill A Man With Just A Christmas Card.

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:17 am

Re: Joining

Let me in betch!
santyclawz92 wrote:
IGN: SantyJaws
Class: Defender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XDyfBYE4DY

this sounds pretty much what i was looking for
community guild that is...

i've seen a couple of skillet peoples running around ingame didn't speak to anyone but they at least weren't trying to lure aggressive mobs towards me. ._.

anyways i'd be very interested in joining.

this is my first MMORPG for a few years now so if i seem slow that's why i may ask the same question multuiple times i'm not just being an *** i probably didn't get it the first time.

anyways cya in game hopefully!  

Heh, waiting for you to come online :3

santyclawz92

Rank 0
santyclawz92
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:32 am
i am online o.o

Ho Ho Ho, I'm A Bad Mofo Fo Sho. Cos You See I May Be Santy But I'm Rock Hard, I Can Kill A Man With Just A Christmas Card.

santyclawz92

Rank 0
santyclawz92
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:49 am
oh wow my name is totally SantyJawz with a Z sorry xD i alternate the s-z all the time x_x

snuwhound

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:12 am

would like to join

IGN: mutthound

class:whipper

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:55 am
santyclawz92 wrote:
oh wow my name is totally SantyJawz with a Z sorry xD i alternate the s-z all the time x_x  

Surprised did you receive an invite?