is a guild that is currently based on the Valkyrie server and is building in popularity.
Our main focus is to provide Scarlet Blade players with enjoyment, laughter and often the occasional discussions with things like TV shows, other games and in real life activities. We are a fairly relaxed guild and don't take things too seriously. We have players who are always up for some PVP, whether it be in Janus, Turnpike or Caergate, some PVE and even run dungeons together. After all, it is just a game and we aim to enjoy ourselves together.
Our current requirement to get an invite is that you must be level 25
or higher, this is to ensure that the guild and the rest of its members are able to participate in most events such as Bitterstone Core and Turnpike (and also the fact that those are the players who aren't most likely going to stop playing).
If you think this is guild for you
, please feel free to leave a post or PM/whisper to one of the guild members asking for an invite.
Guild Leader/Master: Kissana
Guild Captain: IceBlaze
Guild Council: Chat
Guild Guards: Most members who log on regularly*
Guild Level: 3
Guild Grade: 3
*See benefits section.
**If the guild is full, be sure to know that you will be placed on a list and will have priority.
Guild Group Page: http://www.aeriagames.com/group/47589
Top 10 Benefits
1. Loads of people who are willing to give out advice and receive advice.
2. Quick notices on what has been happening to the game and what is going to happen.
3. 100% Friendly - no matter who you are, unless provoked ^.~
4. Players who just want to enjoy the game together, share gear, stories, wins and those unfortunate losses in game.
5. As stated above :3, share gear yes, this guild is the few that share gears with fellow members. (Req. Guard status or higher. This is to ensure newly recruited players don't ask for an invite just for the gear and leave) - if you do not possess guard status and sees something you need in the warehouse, then don't be afraid to ask another member who is a guard (or higher) to grab it out of the warehouse and trade it to you.
Top 10 Hindrances
1. Having such a good time that you become even more addicted to the game.
2. Enjoying the guild chat too much that you laugh out loud and your parents look at you awkwardly.
3. ..hard to find a third reason...ok, let's just leave it at 2 possible "reasons" to not join.
A few "Rules" we would like to see
- but not necessary (come on most of us are adults and don't need rules):
1. Being active
is always helpful - let's us know that you are still playing and not just taking up a member slot that could potentially make another player on the waiting list very happy.
is respected - we are all humans, we all have feelings :3
3. Donations towards the guild is always accepted
- we require this to grow, whether it be gold or exp.
/Support - know an answer to something? why not show it off.
5. MOST IMPORTANT:
Enjoy yourself! A Guild is just an empty house without it's members.
So..are you ready for the Skillet
? Players who are choosing to post a reply/response asking for an invite, please do with the following questions answered:
(No harm done in just submitting a response - even if it's a "good luck" response :3 if you do get invited, accepted into the guild and if you found the guild not to your liking, then just leave and be glad to know that Guild Skillet
your company greatly, even if it was for a day, heck even an hour, and is looking forward to meeting you again in-game.)
As always - Have fun fellow Scarlet Blade Players!