tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:45 pm
therefore repeat is the best pearl cuz alot of ppl, especially those who are new to the game, doesnt have very accurate aim Confused

Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:00 pm
that sort of just contradicted what you said. cause if those same pearls get into the hands of ppl that can aim then whoever they hit is going to not like their video game life for the next few turns which will probably kill them. Very Happy as for the aim bit that's what firing range is for isn't it?

tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:58 pm
okay if ppl who got hit and dies, doesnt like their video game life anymore because of that then its their problem, no offense. its a game and they just have to accept some will win and some will lose e_e

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:21 pm
when you get hit with deter(any effect pearl) and can't do anything for two turns or die from it you hate your video game life for those two turns now don't you? that's what the context was referring to. O.O

tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:19 pm
no i dont o.o" like what ive said before, its a game: some will win and some will lose. and the only pearl that actually prevents u from doing anything is ice.. in deter u can still fly; in lock u just gotta walk and find a good spot in your map to get your angle; in strike/luck/pierce/burn/ injure/violent or any other pearls that makes more damage, u can always heal with your AA or if you're using shields then use 500 hp or team heal if you have any; fatigue/weaken just reduces your stamina but u can still do something... so yea my point is you'll hardly ever lose cuz of pearls and hate your video game life ._.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:35 pm   Last edited by xkokin on Apr 08, 2013 11:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total

oh? learn about the pearls you can use not just repeat >.<

enlightenment to SOME of the worst case scenarios against other kinds of pearl users. take notes :D
actually the deter from gh and gd is the nicer version of how the pearl works. the pearl locks down everything except angle. with a strike if they have good enough damage they can one turn kill you if one of the bombs crits. luck just raises your critical damage and increase odd of crit on that assault. that can prove fatal in certain instance. pierce that will screw you up badly enough to the point of one turn kill. injure if they combo with a 3 in 1 pow weapon it will probably eat up all your hp if the pow base is already enough to end you. violent just makes the damage critical if that was with a pow it may or may not kill you. that's just depending on how strong the user is. ice pearl cancels your shield if you get hit and lets you go again if it's 1vs1. if you were really skilled you could ice both enemies if they were in close proximity of each other. burn pearl if it's above lv4 ie a slv4 it will mess you up if you don't have an aa or if you got hit with it after they powed and tried to aa it could very well eat up your remaining hp you were trying to use to aa on.. lock your angle is kept in one place if you are getting dug that will make flying out almost impossible if with a medical kit, nugget or daily progress hitting indirectly to take out the floor beneath you. fatigue that will limit how you can buff i you pow or try to get away. if it's severe enough like if you get hit with a lv4 or slv4 you can't fly or even aa if your stamina is too low. then all they have to do is finish you off in those two turns. Weaken is mean if they know you're going to pow after they delay hit you. in most cases a lv4 or slv4 weaken is used cutting your damage output by 40-50% so if you don't notice it and pow them. they can just counterattack with another delay then pow you out of hp. Heck even a stupid pearl like accurate could be turned deadly if they were going to nuke you. Nuclear pearl itself is also great if it kicks in when it hits one and the other is in the blast zone, leading to stuntmaster of the best kind and a double or triple kill depending on how many players per team. Know how the pearls work and how it can be used to really screw your enemies up not just assume when all you use is repeat please ty. Repeat pearl isn't the god of all pearls it's just a correction for when you mess up or didn't do enough the turn before. Razz

before repeat WASN'T everyone's go to pearl there was some really funny and twisted stuff that could happen in pvp. back then the game was fun since you had status ailments to worry about being hit with that would no doubt lead to death especially if the player has decent aim. I'd know cause i've played during those times and loved seeing it all go down. If you are a veteran player from when Dragon/Tiger server was around you know what i'm talking about guys.

tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:56 pm
wow thanks for the info -___- and just a quick note here ive been playing since Server 1/Server 2 so im pretty sure i know what you're talking about.. and i never said repeat is the god of the pearls.. u didnt need to specifically describe what each of those offense pearls do.

so you want quick kill eh? enemies dead in 2 turns. what if you're that person who lost, then you hate your video game life now don't you? O.O hahaha heck you even said yourself that repeat is everyone's go to pearl there was some really funny and twisted stuff that could happen in pvp. and isnt that how a game is suppossed to be? fun Wink

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:05 pm
you say that yet you don't even know what the pearl really does. if you did you'd know it's not the same as the ailments you get from in boss fights.

funny and twisted yeah that's how things could get but it would in a funny way if everyone wasn't such desperate tryhards leaning on their pearls as krutches. people went to repeat way too often in turn killing sportfights/league fights to no end. I'm providing info and ideas for stuff that isn't repeat pearl since it's such a overused and overrated pearl Very Happy also crazy ideas as to make it that much more of make the person say fml or go O.O when it happens. the game was alot more alive when we had variation in pearls to encounter that made the whole idea of pvp even remotely fun. you wouldn't know if they'd nuke you, ice you into pieces, burn you into rubble as ran for the hills. if you want a quick kill but know the enemy is going to try and run for it use an effect pearl. If you want to finish them off before they get the chance to flee and aa cram down their throats use a pearl to raise your damage.

as to that bit that was a typo. it's what you get for typing out part of an essay for a response. and now it's been fixed so there Twisted Evil Not knowing what or when you'll get hit with it was what made ddtank fun since it was always a surprise, then when it activates how you'd pull around to make the pearl work in your favor. The end result is people cursing repeatedly and laughing or people just looking at each other stupified and then both pass for a few turns not sure what just happened.

One more thing this info is for everyone to use, vet, newbie w/e not just you keep that in mind before you reply again or you may just lead me to have this forum wiped since it's point of existing was voided.

tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:25 pm
ohhhhh now you're saying everyone are such "tryhards" too. And yes ofc its not just for me, thats why is a forum post: its for everyone to see.

okay lets say you're right. other pearls are fun to use, kill enemies easier, blah blah blah...
but what pearl to use really is the player's choice o.O you've provided them enough information about what other pearls do so how about letting them decide what they wanna use? if they wanna use repeat then so be it. It seems to me like you're in a presidential election and "Repeat" is your rival for the position -___-" so you're trying your best for ppl to avoid it. -.-

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:31 pm
i'm trying my best to get more people to NOT use it. sf/lf are pretty much deadboring now. it's a boring game since the lack of variety is gone here. and no it's not a matter of killing them easier some will make it easier, but how you do it you'll have to actually use skill now instead of just lock onto them once and then hope for a repeat. i've seen too much of that and it's frankly a drag. the players that i do lf/sf with even think about trying a different pearl too. if everyone tried using different pearls maybe the game would be something people could enjoy again instead of seeing who gets the most repeats in the fight and anyone that's done a sf/lf or tried to ares knows what i'm talking about. the person with the most repeats that fight usually wins. Cause let's be honest that's pretty much how it's been for half a year now. D:

now then. since this is out of the way.

from this post on if you are considering using a different pearl besides repeat list it and if you have questions about what would make it work best as well as strategies to use along with it list them in your post ty.