xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:03 am

WEEE ANTI-Repeat Revolution! :D

Talking about the purposes and uses of using offense pearls besides repeat.
This is what you saw it as. If you want to try using pearls besides the "almighty" repeat then this is the place for you. We'll discuss all the offense pearls and how you can use them to win your next sports fight/ league fight/ challenge or ares duel/elite match or possibly how to use it effectively in boatyard.
Advertisement

locoxracing

Rank 0
locoxracing
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:36 am
but is the logic way cuz the repeat have function in both of cases sports fights and boatyards

if we could use attack pearls all gonna change

1 for sport fights and 1 for boats.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:51 am
ask yourself this. do you really need that extra turn in the boat from repeat? you know the drawback of it and it's not like you're going to try and get a delay in a boat.

Depends on your selection of pearl. Some pearls are meant to make the pow a one turn kill gig in pvp fights. Not everyone goes for if i get a extra turn i can do .... Fewer turns it takes the less time spent doing it whether it be fight or boat. Very Happy

Other pearls that are pvp specific you can find ways to use them in boats too if you are willing to learn where they work and on what enemies.

For example: Ice pearl works great on bombs and non armored minions. Ie it won't work against sick chicks, tribal warriors.

That's what you'd expect from an effect pearl. Don't go relying on your pearl for another w/e it's supposed to do. (variant depending on the one you put on) It's there to help you not be your crutch O.o

A damage pearl well you got much more leeway depending on what you know the pearl does and how it can be used to best of one turn. NOT TWO. Quality or quantity which is better guys?

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:57 pm
As my Ap teacher always says for our essays is Quality ~ ;3
but Sol, how about a Pierce pearl o3o

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:03 pm
why you asking me lol. if you want to use it then use it Very Happy i'm just after getting more ppl to stop being so bot like when it comes to their pearls O.o. i mean seriously almost everyone runs one in ddtank cause they're too lazy or ignorant to use something else effectively.

if you're going to switch over to pearl go for it ayu. Very Happy

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:06 pm
hehe i know x3 I was just wondering if there is any drawbacks for a pierce o.O and maybe for a strike or a burn o.o
Though i doubt there is any o.O?

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:09 pm
Ariakyo wrote:
hehe i know x3 I was just wondering if there is any drawbacks for a pierce o.O and maybe for a strike or a burn o.o
Though i doubt there is any o.O?  

Pierce, if you pierce a lower lv tht has low deff, if should be pretty useless... o.o
Burn, if it activates on someone with 10k hp, it should take some time before they die :3
Strike, if you are a lower lv, it shouldnt do much effect.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:20 pm
depends on the level on the pearl for strike and burn. slv4 burn eats up 900hp a turn only really useful if it's a shield user or as a finisher to someone you powed barely alive.

strike just raises your offense when you attack for one assault. for slv4 strike it raises the offense by 1k. best used with 3 in 1 pow weapons particularly laser/mighty watergun/ basket/ plunger/ stereo system if you have terrible luck. point is try to get a crit off strike with 3 in 1 pow weapon so you dish out massive damage.

pierce it just makes you do direct damage that's it. that's what makes it so deadly since even a high level can be killed like tissue to it.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:43 pm
I would suggest having great aim before using pierce or strike or burn Very Happy. If you miss, you just wasted the pearl.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:29 pm
that is implied to happen lmao. especially with any effect pearl.