BreakerD

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:00 am

Through The Veil

Fight for the New Earth
--------------------------
Author Notes:
Ok guys, here's a little introduction into the story that I'll be writing because I'm actually feeling heavily into this whole thing. Giving you a heads up as we go along so that you can have an understanding of what is going on around you, I'll give you a tip for when you see things as they are placed.

First and foremost:
Italics = thought of character
"quotations" = character speaking in normal tone or whisper, pending on how it is brought up. For ex, if the sentence actually states he whispered before the ", then you know its a whisper.
Bold = Character Yelling

I'll also be doing some fanart pics soon enough to add to the detail and some depth if you need visual references. But again, it'll be as we go along and god willing I can keep up to finish this because I want a good placement with my time. Here's to hoping it succeeds and I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I am trying to write/depict it. And please, I know the main character is a guy and what will ensue might cause a 'wtf' in some peoples' minds, but the point is to keep an open one to know that 1, this is sci-fi and 2, want some actual dynamic twists. Btw, if you see things starred out, its because I can't input curse words at all so I had to somewhat bleep them out so you can get the idea. I'll possibly give a deviantart link for the uncensored one later, but only if enough as for it or care for it. Comments are always welcome and I'll take them into consideration. Also, if someone could send me a pm for how to do href links or coding that takes you to the exact entry that would be tons of help. That way you don't have to scroll through the entire threads looking for the next parts.

Part 1 : Into the World
Part 2 : To be Human
Part 3 : Divide
Part 4 : Understanding
Part 5 :
Part 6 :
Part 7 :

Part 1 : Into the World

When did this all start? Looking back, it seems so hard to recall whether the land that we have now was ever 'free' or 'really there'. From the shavings of broken structures to the continuous news day in and out... It feels more like a complete nightmare rather than a dream. This is h**l right? Maybe one day I'll get the answers straight...

Taking a deep breath in only to exhale to the sound of a system message, his eyes slowly opened as to come into the world once more that he dreaded to face. No actual choice of absolution to be had or complete morality for the common duty, things just seemed to be lacking all around. It wasn't until the message turned from a jumbled voice into coherent thought that Ellyan realized what he had been doing and where he was. Stuck on a forward base point, it was a message for lockdown orders to be taken into effect along with subsequent orders to evacuate to near shelter facilities. What had first hit him the most was panic along with uncertainty, but before long he knew that his mind needed to stay calm.

He slowly picked himself off the floor rubbing his head. Trying to caress his temples to make some of the aching sensation stop, it almost felt as if sweat could be noticed dripping down his face. How long was I out? Was I daydreaming this whole time? ...S**t! No time to think Ell, I need to get straight here before I go back to thinking! As if stumbling with each step heading for the door, it didn't take long before his personal battle turned into a real one of life and death. Letting his hand lift up to push open the door, the anxiety hit him quickly as it shot to the side interlocking with the holding mechanism. But what had made him feel this way was the strewn bodies lying around before him. It was as if someone came in and raided the entire area. From men and women to the 'Neo' humans who had been under this whole time, no one seemed left to be alive. Hitting the button back with a closed fist, Ell turned his back for a minute as the door shut. Incapable of perceiving his current predicament at the time, he knew that it was going to be one of those things he had remembered from the past.

"Just what the f**k is going on here?!"

His hands starting to shake under the developing notion, it was all he could to but to start pacing in deep thought, racing through his mind trying to formulate a plan. It wasn't until the next warning hit that he gathered himself enough to realize he still had weapons. How could he forget that most important thing? He had spent his life in service and some partial training, but to forget this important thing? He felt like an utter fool before hitting his head to get some composure. He knew he was still losing it even with his attempts to try and calm himself down.

Moving to pick up a backpack that had slide over to the back of the room, he grabbed a few personal belongings before looking up to the mirror to get a good look at himself. Realizing that his features seemed more noticeable, his eyes looked to study his somewhat new appearance. His hair was shaved back a little even though his usual hairstyle hadn't changed. The same platinum look in the middle blending out to his common dark hair gave off the appearance usually that he was rebellious, but it was only for him to say. His eyes though were what captured his attention more. He knew he had brown eyes but the color almost seemed to be faded out with a trace of blue lining around the iris. Was it his imagination or was this for real? God this is starting to get a little wierd for my taste.. Just what the h**l is going on here? Shaking his head, he put everything to the side as if some bad dream before getting together the last of his effects. Sliding up against the door before opening it, he tried to clear himself of all obstacles before moving carefully out into the hallway, uncertain of his fate or his possible future...
Advertisement

BreakerD

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:00 am
reserved

BreakerD

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:01 am
reserved

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85