saytara22

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:44 pm   Last edited by saytara22 on Apr 07, 2013 10:35 am. Edited 2 times in total

looking for a partner

move the thread if in wrong place
hello,

I am currently looking for a partner to go in parties with cause lvling alone is so boring

I am a warrior with con, dex stats hybrid build tanky enough for the pve, member of lucid dream guild.

Edit : I am LVL 20 now

looking forward for replies Wink
Advertisement

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:37 pm
I wouldn't mind having someone to party with... im stuck trying to do the freaking lost temple alone lol... and the run from baston to LT is a HORRIBLE run by ones self. However atm Im not able to play due to computer troubles. But hopefully soon I can get back on. I'm a lvl 26 if I remember correctly sorcy, heavy on fire and wind side of the tree with a few ice, particularly my summon spells.

saytara22

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:41 am
LalaHeat wrote:
I wouldn't mind having someone to party with... im stuck trying to do the freaking lost temple alone lol... and the run from baston to LT is a HORRIBLE run by ones self. However atm Im not able to play due to computer troubles. But hopefully soon I can get back on. I'm a lvl 26 if I remember correctly sorcy, heavy on fire and wind side of the tree with a few ice, particularly my summon spells.  

oh I forgot to say I am lvl 16 lol but my other account was 25 I hope I didnt delete that account anyway I am currently working on the warrior lvl 16 one so if you still want to it with you I can reach lvl 24 easily and fast and then we can go to the temple...