Lordbladexxx

Rank 0
Lordbladexxx
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Shadow Walker Skill Build

http://sb.reyva.com/sim/ss#gfwoinlrjblspzdpffokptmawwuxdhitk

Well here it is yall this will be my skill build for my wonderful shadow walker after i cap out my whipper in a few days. Now i would call this my all around Hybrid build for pve and pvp. idk how well it might work out but i guess one of you rich guys can give it a go untill i make minz and leave some feedback if you can xD

So far ive been successful in creating sum good skill builds for my sentinal Hybrid medic and aswell as my hybrid whipper and my full on Blast you in your face Punisher Glass Cannon build Razz

I feel like this build here would actually serve its purpose im not the richest dude out thier but i can afford to +5 my gears atleast and not spend much money at all on the way so i would think this build would be more towards surviving and getting the most out of your buffs aswell as doing sum still good decent damage now i put 3 points into hp. just cause.. hp is like a failsafe imo. im not saying the more hp you have the longer ull last and so on. but it does help especially when facing some of the pvp top dogs like whipper and sent and maybe a punisher havnt seen many around lately but anyway give me some advice if you can i am a noob at shadow walker xD so see you guys around sometime ^^

OH P.S before i forget to add. the reason why i put 3 points into hp passive for the 14% it does really help to have more health. plus that stacked with the health bonus from ur gears. im sure by 29 ull have well over 2.5k hp i may be wrong. but we will see when i get thier. and the reason i dumped more points into buffs and stealth skills is because to put it simply. ur basically an assasin. the best offense is the best defense.. once ur stealth the only class that can easily see u from afar is sent. and medic if they have thier reveal buff. and maybe a pun but other than that u can still prob rush them and burst them down pretty quickly all depends on the timing. and for me. i love buffs. buffs keeps me alive.. no matter what anyone says ima keep those points thier that is just how i do most of my builds ^^
Advertisement

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 06, 2013 11:11 pm
I'd say take out the 2 points from fade. Sentinels will still be able to see you and 10 extra seconds aren't very helpful either.

Lordbladexxx

Rank 0
Lordbladexxx
PostedApr 07, 2013 12:40 am
i kinda sorta like.. max fade. it gets me around turnpike unseen and i can rush a sent. so quick they wont even know wat hit them. thier just too squishy my SW is 21 as we speak gaining up and up so we will see wat this baby can do at 29 fully geared almost thier ^^

manamantep

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Fade

Fade
I prefer to take out 1 points from hp to put on concealment mastery which makes u totally invisible to SE with only lv2 inner sight (almost every SE spend most of their points in attack skill so there are only a few of SE who spend more than 2 level for inner sight)

Lordbladexxx

Rank 0
Lordbladexxx
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:04 am
yea even i spent only 1 point for inner sight tbh. because not many SW go deep into stealth like i did. alot of them tend to focus more on attack skills. but yea i might do that take out 1 hp point. but meh need a skill reset xD gotta farm later on anyway after i buy my rare boots.

manamantep

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:48 am

IDK

IDK
I don't know if it's still on cash shop, but I personally bought 69AP's skill reset & pet pick-up skill datachip myself, costs about 5$.. Very small amount for a very great advantages ^^
Or u can choose to watch only ONE HD video by one of few free AP offer on aeria site.. I got about 1000AP by doing that, it's recommended Very Happy

With my current concealment value, I remember exactly a few name of SE or ME who had high level sight.. The other SE or ME, meh, they can't even smell me when I sit on their head LOL

Lordbladexxx

Rank 0
Lordbladexxx
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:31 am
yea i had one turnpike match.. all i did.. the whole. match.. was go into RG base. and Just ganked them one by one.. no one even saw me at all. a couple of Sents even walked right past me lol.. funny thing is i still got into the top 5 by doing this.

But one question i have .. why.. do ppl can hit me when im fully buffed on evasion.. i have like 8k evade buffed up. and players are hitting thro my evade like its nothing.. im verry much wondering about this problem im having. its like everyone has 100% hit accuracy or something. but when i face other SW with thier evade buffs i miss... i just dont get it. lol

Shadiah

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:58 am
Is the passive ACC boost bad? I kinda hate it when my big nuke skills miss so I put a few points into it. Should I mainly just be using miss misery and attacking pretty much during its buff and regening in the downtime/waiting for buff to come back?

Lordbladexxx

Rank 0
Lordbladexxx
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:12 am
Shadiah wrote:
Is the passive ACC boost bad? I kinda hate it when my big nuke skills miss so I put a few points into it. Should I mainly just be using miss misery and attacking pretty much during its buff and regening in the downtime/waiting for buff to come back?  

Honestly i dont miss mucch. even with 97 ACC i dont miss much in pvp at all. its pve. u have to worry about that alot.. like 25+ mobs.. for that reason yea i miss a little on mobs. i mean u can if u like.. add points into that passive thats totally up to you But when i do hit.. i hit pretty **** hard so i mean. thats the tradeoff thier.

sepheros1234

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:34 pm
i hardly even get touched byu sw so what are you talking about i kill them all the time as a sent