Koragg97

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Unable to Log In
When I click ''play'' on aeria ignite, and then I typed down my account user and pass, it said fail : Launcer - recv. How can I fix this?
Advertisement

nerfshot42

Rank 0
nerfshot42
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: Log in Issue

Unable to Log In
Koragg97 wrote:
When I click ''play'' on aeria ignite, and then I typed down my account user and pass, it said fail : Launcer - recv. How can I fix this?  

once i gotted the same issue, it's very simple. you need to reinstall soldier front. delete everything from Soldier Front from your pc, for you download it again. i hope this worked.
Ciao<3,
Danny

Koragg97

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:14 am

Unable to Log In
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:

once i gotted the same issue, it's very simple. you need to reinstall soldier front. delete everything from Soldier Front from your pc, for you download it again. i hope this worked.
Ciao<3,
Danny  
It still doesn't work D: But when I reinstalled Soldier Front, I noticed for the second time that before the log in to launch Soldier Front, it showed that it was 100% for the progress, 108% for the completed, and the Time Remaining was about 5969 hours 13 minutes and 7 seconds left. Then a pop-up said that it was decompressing it. What does this mean? D:

nerfshot42

Rank 0
nerfshot42
PostedApr 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Unable to Log In
Koragg97 wrote:
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:

Ciao<3,
Danny  
It still doesn't work D: But when I reinstalled Soldier Front, I noticed for the second time that before the log in to launch Soldier Front, it showed that it was 100% for the progress, 108% for the completed, and the Time Remaining was about 5969 hours 13 minutes and 7 seconds left. Then a pop-up said that it was decompressing it. What does this mean? D:  
can you make an screenshot of it? Then i can help you better, and if you want an faster reaction. Email me, i react the same minute on my phone : danny_hummer_v@hotmail.com
Ciao<3,
Danny

pompop23

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Have u ever got the help? im having the same problem right now and exactly same thing when i try to reinstall it..

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:29 pm
it maintence guys servers will be down for a while.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

benronenown

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Login problem, please help !!

I log into the Aeria Ignited and then to the SF Launcher, When I type in my ID and PASSWORD, it always says:

fail: Launcher - connect

Any help? I really need it.

benronenown

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Unable to Log In
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:

Ciao<3,
Danny  
can you make an screenshot of it? Then i can help you better, and if you want an faster reaction. Email me, i react the same minute on my phone : danny_hummer_v@hotmail.com
Ciao<3,
Danny  

Can you help me pls?

pompop23

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Unable to Log In
benronenown wrote:
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:

Ciao<3,
Danny  
Ciao<3,
Danny  

Can you help me pls?  

Gohan said "it maintence guys servers will be down for a while." so i will wait for a while and try again after the maintenance is done

gmlolz84

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Unable to Log In
pompop23 wrote:
benronenown wrote:
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:
nerfshot42 wrote:
Koragg97 wrote:

Ciao<3,
Danny  
Ciao<3,
Danny  

Can you help me pls?  

Gohan said "it maintence guys servers will be down for a while." so i will wait for a while and try again after the maintenance is done  

i'm having the same problem too do you think it's still maintence?