Author Message

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
07 Feb 2012
Posts
120
Location
Yorktown United States
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:43 pm
shops will have the title of "Misc Merchant" or "Item merchant" but you will get lots of potions from your quests as well, so much that unless you play unsafe or dungeon a lot you wont need to buy more potions from shops

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK
Advertisement

darkx91

Rank 0
Joined
02 Mar 2013
Posts
57
Location
Canada
PostedApr 06, 2013 9:16 pm
How do you extract from visage vines? I'm doing a quest called "pick me up". Any help would be nice.

physikos_boy

Rank 0
physikos_boy
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
118
Location
KL Malaysia
PostedApr 06, 2013 9:28 pm
darkx91 wrote:
How do you extract from visage vines? I'm doing a quest called "pick me up". Any help would be nice.  


That's the starting quest right? Just click on the word "Visage Vine" highlighted on your quest tracker. It will bring you to it. Just click on it and its done.

darkx91

Rank 0
Joined
02 Mar 2013
Posts
57
Location
Canada
PostedApr 06, 2013 9:39 pm
physikos_boy wrote:
darkx91 wrote:
How do you extract from visage vines? I'm doing a quest called "pick me up". Any help would be nice.  


That's the starting quest right? Just click on the word "Visage Vine" highlighted on your quest tracker. It will bring you to it. Just click on it and its done.  

So, all I have to do is track it by clicking on it, then, get there, and I'm done? Thnx! I'll give it a try then.

darkx91

Rank 0
Joined
02 Mar 2013
Posts
57
Location
Canada
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:41 pm
When I was questing and killing monsters, I decided to check my skills tab, but I found that I don`t have any skill points to add to any of my existing skills or other skills. When do I start earning skill points?

physikos_boy

Rank 0
physikos_boy
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
118
Location
KL Malaysia
PostedApr 06, 2013 11:03 pm
darkx91 wrote:
When I was questing and killing monsters, I decided to check my skills tab, but I found that I don`t have any skill points to add to any of my existing skills or other skills. When do I start earning skill points?  


Levelling up, doing puzzles and quest rewards give you skill points.

darkx91

Rank 0
Joined
02 Mar 2013
Posts
57
Location
Canada
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:56 am
Well, so far, my character is already lvl 5, I've been doing quests, but I'm still not any skill points to add to my other skills, and right now, I'm stuck with using only 3 skills.

CmanAmby

Rank 0
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
12
Location
United States
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:09 pm
not being mean or anything but reading this he sounds like a total noob to games o.o

Tartansilver5

Rank 0
Joined
20 Mar 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:20 pm
sound like someone that is too young to be playing this in the first place... maple story... seriously. Do what most people do and follow the tutorial on how to do stuff which in this case is the first quests actually read what it puts up in front of your face and every single question ever asked by this guy... would be answered. Hard i coudln't figure how the Hard people were picking stuff up so fast when a chest was broke in pvp... so i made a new charecter and was looking at the tutorial again and guess what... i found out the E button does mega wonders makes your person pick stuff up around them... sigh all the loot i missed out on. But so far... dude either ur very dull in the head or your to young. Sorry if u turned out sounding like a ***.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!! Luke I am your father...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. SHUT UP boy this isn't game of thrones u shouldn't kiss your sister.

CmanAmby

Rank 0
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
12
Location
United States
PostedApr 10, 2013 3:44 pm
Tartansilver5 wrote:
sound like someone that is too young to be playing this in the first place... maple story... seriously. Do what most people do and follow the tutorial on how to do stuff which in this case is the first quests actually read what it puts up in front of your face and every single question ever asked by this guy... would be answered. **** i coudln't figure how the **** people were picking stuff up so fast when a chest was broke in pvp... so i made a new charecter and was looking at the tutorial again and guess what... i found out the E button does mega wonders makes your person pick stuff up around them... sigh all the loot i missed out on. But so far... dude either ur very dull in the head or your to young. Sorry if u turned out sounding like a ***.  


id have to go with he's young seeing how these are obvious to figure out and probably new to mmo type games
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: