darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Question about scarlet blade bikes and mechs

So, I'm new to the game, and I wondering, do you have to do all the quests, including the beginner quests to unlock the bike quests and mech quests? Thnx! I don't want to miss anything, but I usually don't do quests in most mmos, so I'm just asking for tips and advice.

Moved to the appropriate forum location.
Advertisement

Yuugure

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Yuugure
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Question about scarlet blade bikes and mechs

darkx91 wrote:
So, I'm new to the game, and I wondering, do you have to do all the quests, including the beginner quests to unlock the bike quests and mech quests? Thnx! I don't want to miss anything, but I usually don't do quests in most mmos, so I'm just asking for tips and advice.  

You have to do the quests yes. However until level 10 you cannot get exp from monsters you kill so you will be forced to quest anyhow.

There are other quests that give enchantment items and etc, so it's really more worth it in this game than most others.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:03 pm   Last edited by darkx91 on Apr 06, 2013 7:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total

You have to do the quests yes. However until level 10 you cannot get exp from monsters you kill so you will be forced to quest anyhow.

There are other quests that give enchantment items and etc, so it's really more worth it in this game than most others.  

Where can you find the quests? Is there a shortcut to accessing and accepting the quests? I just started downloading and playing the game today.

So, the only way to get exp until lvl 10 is to do all the quests up until lvl 10? Also, how do I know whether I've unlocked or recieved any new quests? In maplesory, you don't really need to do any quests besides job advancing, where you have to complete certain quests.

cupidsdagger

Rank 0
cupidsdagger
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:13 pm

darkx91 wrote:

Where can you find the quests? Is there a shortcut to accessing and accepting the quests? I just started downloading and playing the game today.

So, the only way to get exp until lvl 10 is to do all the quests up until lvl 10? Also, how do I know whether I've unlocked or recieved any new quests?  

A little blue exclamation icon should pop up above your hotkeys, just click on it and the quest dialogues should pop up.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:15 pm

So, the only way to get exp until lvl 10 is to do all the quests up until lvl 10? Also, how do I know whether I've unlocked or recieved any new quests?  

A little blue exclamation icon should pop up above your hotkeys, just click on it and the quest dialogues should pop up.[/quote]

But which hotkey do I press? Is it any of the keys, or a specific one?

cupidsdagger

Rank 0
cupidsdagger
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

darkx91 wrote:

A little blue exclamation icon should pop up above your hotkeys, just click on it and the quest dialogues should pop up.  

But which hotkey do I press? Is it any of the keys, or a specific one?[/quote]

It's not a hotkey, the icon is it's own button, it just shows up in the are right above your hotkey area.

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:23 pm
When you first log in, a window will be above your hotkeys (center bottom of your window) giveing a quick tutorial on how to accept and start new quests, and as an example your first quest will be there waiting for you, once u close that tutorial and accept it from then on all quests will appear in same spot, take note to read some of them, some will auto complete and pop up, others will require you go back to the NPC that gave it to you to finish it

Also, when you turn in quests directly to the NPC, if the NPC opens up chat with you again after you turned in the quest THE NPC HAS A NEW QUEST, some people have fallen behind due to not noticing that fact and thinking all new quests auto pop up

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:36 pm   Last edited by darkx91 on Apr 06, 2013 7:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Where can you get new armor? How do you upgrade armor? Also, where can I get hp and mp potions?

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:37 pm
Quests are designed to give you your next armor upgrade automatically, to upgrade i would advise you NOT do that untill you get blue armor from dungeons, as the upgrade materials are very hard to come by on a consistant bases

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:59 pm   Last edited by darkx91 on Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Where are the shops, and where can I get potions for hp and mp? How do you extract from visage vines? I'm doing a quest called "pick me up". Any help would be nice.