rexatfcc

Rank 1
rexatfcc
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:03 pm

random disconnects

attention GM
lately i have been getting several random disconnects from the game, not so bad when im just questing. but when im trying to solo dgns to get gear and get half way in and get disconnected without even getting a single rare drop and stuck having to spend another 3 passcards i find it a waste.
gold is not that easy to grind in this game, so your really stuck playing the so called 'auction house game' buy low resell high and passcards are limited to a point not including getting them from a rare drop(yes the drop rates sucks on them)
so could you at least see where im coming from and consider mailing out a small amount of passcards to make up for what were losing due to the disconnects. in the last 24hrs i have ended up losing 15 so far.
so do i not bother doing dgns until its fixed and have to reply on buying gear from the AH? are you limiting my game play experence with no way of making it up to me?
honestly feel you rushed the game's release just so you could get money flowing in before the game was ready
Advertisement

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:35 pm
The server disconnection issues are already well-known and the GMs have already made it aware that they're working on it the best they can. You can help them out by posting the information you provided in this thread.

Also, if you need to discuss compensation for anything, please submit a ticket here.