MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Re: Buyer beware!

Only do this if you are going to buy stuff anyway!
madmaverickplus wrote:
Seriously guys, this is NOT the good deal that they make it out to be! I'll try to save you all some money by sharing my observations:

1. Bonuses DO NOT stack. Whatever tier you have reached, you will choose ONE of the items from that tier or the tiers below it.

2. Once you have redeemed ANY reward, your progress is reset and you are back at tier 0.

3. At the highest tier, should you choose the lucky box, you have a CHANCE to get the schoolgirl outfit of your choice. For all practical purposes, assume that you will be getting the Narak Relic x16 or Pet Hunger Hack x6. The odds be never in your favor.

In summary, if you reach tier 6, you can basically choose between a guaranteed ~1200 AP bonus in the form of 9 Narak Relics or a nearly guaranteed ~1600-2500 AP in the form of 6 pet hunger hacks or 16 Narak Relics. Therefore, gamble or don't gamble as it pleases you, or take advantage if you were planning on a purchase anyway, just don't be fooled into buying AP just for a shot at this promo.  

I don't like a gamble, but I spent AP for 50 Shades of Black boxes, and got the Uniform I wanted, although I could be an Early Lucky Winner to bait others in.....

I'll say this though....You can pick the class for the uniform box, unlike 50 Shades where the class is random even if you get it!

In other words, I was allowed to specifically pick a Sentinel Schoolgirl Box.
Advertisement

fsunolez75

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
fsunolez75
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:34 pm
marcLonggun wrote:
The Webmall auto opens the box and sends you the contents of the box  

Aaaah, I see thanks. My random reward happened to be the same thing that I had just bought a 5 pack of, so 6 of the item were in a row, and it escaped my notice, since I was looking for a box.

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:41 pm
Um, I have a question, does paypal recurring also upfront the same amount as well as the 25ths?

Cause I want the savings xP

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:46 pm
Well, I just talked to someone ingame who tried several times for the same thing and didn't get it, so I guess odds still aren't that great, I just got real lucky. I do see others already selling them in game though from other classes. I just wouldn't want to spread false hope.

morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 06, 2013 12:58 am
MrMandC wrote:
Well, I just talked to someone ingame who tried several times for the same thing and didn't get it, so I guess odds still aren't that great, I just got real lucky. I do see others already selling them in game though from other classes. I just wouldn't want to spread false hope.  

50 shades of theft gambling box has a chance of about 0.25% to win accordingly compiled statistics, however I heard there was someone who spent SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS and got nothing for it. In light of this, AGE has the audacity to introduce to us more theft gamble box-widgets with school girl uniforms?? I'm nearly sick to my stomach...

Okay let's do some breakdown of this. In the last hour, have you noticed something unusual in the world-wide messages? Namely an abnormally large amounts of people reaching +7 on their weapons and gear. Then I went to the auction house and saw only less than handful of suits. Assuming some people use it, just like some people use relics to reach +4 +5 and +6 that is not globally announced, I can establish a fair relationship between odds of relics and odds of schoolgirl outfits. Then I saw the pet hunger packs and laughed hard.

TLDR, don't be fooled. Save your money. AGE is running a gambling ring worthy to have a sign at the Vegas strip.

Mod Edit: No inappropriate language please.

bigdog_aag64

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:02 am
PandaRaja wrote:
Yep it is only a chance. I got too excited when I saw it and wasted some money.  

You and me both... I was going to save the AP I had in the hopes they'd fix the 'unlucky' boxes, but I let excitement get me and fell for it. Seriously I thought they were giving us the school girl uniforms we lost back, but that's more money right into the pit. I think I'll refrain from buying anymore AP for a while.

Got nothing worth the money from it.

Lleksu

Rank 0
Lleksu
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:58 am
No thanks. I just want to straight up purchase the outfit I want. Sick to death of all these chance cubes.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ryuho102

Rank 1
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:43 am

like WoW..

You almost got me....this is like a tier event Aeria did for other games in the past BUT the tiers for this ap spending event doesn't stack. You get to choose one and only one tier for the amt of ap you spent for. Just a heads up guys.

P.S. I have not read earlier posts at all since I'm lazy~

SB IGN: Masato (RG)Server: Valkryie

Snoof

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Snoof
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:55 am
Do you actually GET the Replicubes or is it as Fubar as when you buy luckyboxes on the webshop DONT GET replicubes instead get only the CRAP

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:00 am
The Lucky Boxes you get from the Web Mall are the same as the Replicubes, except that they will automatically deliver the item you won to your Buy List.

<a> </a>