Grouchy

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:46 pm
just remember people, you get a CHANCE to get those schoolgirl costumes, they are NOT GUARANTEED... I just bought an unsealer and the bike so I was given 2 chances to roll for them but I didn't get anything, also you do not get a box that you can click on and receive your loot, the items just appear on your buy list from the AP store/tab

just a FYI
Advertisement

PandaRaja

Rank 0
PandaRaja
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:50 pm
Yep it is only a chance. I got too excited when I saw it and wasted some money.

fsunolez75

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
fsunolez75
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:51 pm
So I got up to the tier 6 reward, redeemed it for a School Girl (DE) lucky box. It says it was delivered. Yet in game, it has never been delivered to me. Are these delivered at the end of the event, or what's going on that I can't actually claim my reward?

linksdx1

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:00 pm
well im now kicking myself only reason i got the points was to get the costume

Grouchy

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:01 pm
I made the mistake to 'not fully' read the award post and got excited when I saw the 'schoolgirl costume' option and that's why I decided to buy AP... if this gambling trend is going to continue I think I'll just enjoy the game as it is without dwelling into the item shop anymore...

I'll just enjoy my second Sleipnir bike

Diggermoth

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:02 pm
Mind telling us the odds once in a while on that random stuff?

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:10 pm
fsunolez75 wrote:
So I got up to the tier 6 reward, redeemed it for a School Girl (DE) lucky box. It says it was delivered. Yet in game, it has never been delivered to me. Are these delivered at the end of the event, or what's going on that I can't actually claim my reward?  

The Webmall auto opens the box and sends you the contents of the box

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK

AcidBurn33

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
AcidBurn33
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Re: 69 Bonus Ladder

Get bonus items on top of anything you buy this weekend! Starts at 69 AP
aeria.puffer wrote:

Participation in the 69 Bonus Ladder is simple; simply use your AP on any items you want and unlock Bonus Ladder levels. You can then redeem a package from any level that you've unlocked.

This wording makes it seem like you get a package, ie. all items listed under each tier. But instead you have to pick 1 of the items. This is for all tiers, not just tier 6 I am talking about. Was this worded wrong or is the item mall not functioning properly?

aeria.puffer wrote:

[size=18]Basic Skill Reset Code (NT) x1

Resets your Arkana's skills.

Hero's Medal x3

An item that allows you to gain 50% more points when killing enemy players. Usable Areas: Battlefield, Neutral Ground. Item effect: Rank point acquisition increase during PvP: 50%

Safeguard Stardust 7 (NT) x2

Prevents the loss of a level when attempting to enhance +7 items.

Narak Relic x6

Increases chances of successful enhancement by +5%, stacks up to +20%.

Also here does not say you have to pick 1 item but when you redeem them you do indeed have to pick only 1 item. I am just asking for either better wording or if the site is not functioning properly please fix it. This is very misleading.

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:19 pm
I just spent enough for top teir, picked the Sentinel Schoolgirl box for reward, and got the costume in one shot. Either I'm incredibly lucky, or maybe odds aren't that bad. Either way, I'm ecstatic since I've wanted it forever.

madmaverickplus

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
madmaverickplus
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Buyer beware!

Only do this if you are going to buy stuff anyway!
Seriously guys, this is NOT the good deal that they make it out to be! I'll try to save you all some money by sharing my observations:

1. Bonuses DO NOT stack. Whatever tier you have reached, you will choose ONE of the items from that tier or the tiers below it.

2. Once you have redeemed ANY reward, your progress is reset and you are back at tier 0.

3. At the highest tier, should you choose the lucky box, you have a CHANCE to get the schoolgirl outfit of your choice. For all practical purposes, assume that you will be getting the Narak Relic x16 or Pet Hunger Hack x6. The odds be never in your favor.

In summary, if you reach tier 6, you can basically choose between a guaranteed ~1200 AP bonus in the form of 9 Narak Relics or a nearly guaranteed ~1600-2500 AP in the form of 6 pet hunger hacks or 16 Narak Relics. Therefore, gamble or don't gamble as it pleases you, or take advantage if you were planning on a purchase anyway, just don't be fooled into buying AP just for a shot at this promo.

Have you read the <a>Item Mall Guide</a> yet?