OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:04 am
I also buy the lvl 25 HP pots that the merchants sell. They give better in combat regen than the ones that drop. I put those in my F1 slot and for all three bosses, the minute I attack, I start spamming F1...I pretty much have a health potion going at all times. I can lay off a bit on the right-most boss, but Thanatos and Harbinger both require good heal management.

Just plain Beaver now.
Advertisement

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:30 am

Re: SW:Soloing Bittercore at level 25

Yes it can be done
chris.aeria wrote:
Adasuna wrote:

Top Boss
The Troller

Same as above, except he doesn't spin around and does aoe. However, do not underestimate him, he does more damage then the lobster. You will need to do more damage to him then he does to you. Use pots at all times, be in mech form as long as you can. Make sure to put evasion buff up before meching. If you die 3 or 4 times and beat him, then the rest of Bittercore is walk in the park.

Harbinger gives my SW fits. Even at 27, I only kill him maybe 1 time out of every 5 or 6. Clearly there's something I'm doing wrong. Is there a point where you should run away and heal, like you do with Thanatos?

Or do I just need better gear? I have very few Rares, but everything is +3 or better. Suit is +6. Weapon is only +3, I think because I've been unable to find Crimson Shards. I have extra Slivers and a few Gems for when I get to +6. I just need Shards.

Note that I didn't realize that killing Lupi would give me extra on HP. I'll try that. See if it helps.  

Well you need to put evasion buff up, and using pots at all times. Make sure to mech when he is near low hp. He does insane dmg at that point. If you can outdps him then you need to plus your weapon. Since Harbinger is the battle of dps

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:35 am
I'm going to have to re-skill. Again.

Ugh.

I have nothing on Mass Misery (Evasion buff) at the moment.

I don't think I have anything on Eagle Eye either, which might help with the bosses. Will have to check.

Predatoryan

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:38 am
From my experience, the only boss that gives me a headache is Harbinger...mostly because he stuns, he's the only boss in solo that requires me to go into mech, i can outdps him by a large margin (sitting at 2.1k crit chance with 1.2k crit-atk) but those stuns are a killer.

As for Thanatos, spam hp pots till he's at 1/3 hp...as soon as he does his tell (as someone mentioned b4 the ground lits up) i always pop my evasion buff and the other i cant recall the name and he does a bit of damage but nothing to worry about if u are topping yourself.

Even at lv 29 Harbinger is my nightmare.

regalian3

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:49 am
Predatoryan...." i can outdps him by a large margin (sitting at 2.1k crit chance with 1.2k crit-atk) "

How did you increase your crit-atk? My gear has stats in crit rate, but can't seem to find any with crit-atk. Also, would it be possible to see a screen capture of a lvl 25-27 SW character stats to see how my build/gear matches up?

Predatoryan

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:08 am
regalian3 wrote:
Predatoryan...." i can outdps him by a large margin (sitting at 2.1k crit chance with 1.2k crit-atk) "

How did you increase your crit-atk? My gear has stats in crit rate, but can't seem to find any with crit-atk. Also, would it be possible to see a screen capture of a lvl 25-27 SW character stats to see how my build/gear matches up?  

My crit-atk comes largely from my weapon, it has crit-atk (992 if im not mistaken) and crit chance. Also you can increase it by sealing a ring, a ring gets an added 30 (not sure) crit-atk but when i get home (at work now) ill post a screen of my stats.

Predatoryan

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 2:38 pm
As promised here are my current stats with one slight difference in the Crit Chance (2052 instead of the 2.1k i said previously).

As for the rings I was wrong also, It adds 120 Crit-Atk when sealed Smile

kariyo

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:19 pm
has any one tried a ch-atk SW? i looked on the forums but every one just dismissed it.

regalian3

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:09 pm
.... WTB crit-atk phantom weapon.... Wink

Predatoryan

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:27 pm
regalian3 wrote:
.... WTB crit-atk phantom weapon.... Wink  

You can also seal your rings to get 240 crit-atk untill you find a weapon with it Wink