Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:22 am

SW:Soloing Bittercore at level 25

Yes it can be done
Want to farm Bittercore at level 25? You try it and fail. Well who say it was going to be easy?

Require Gear:

Rare Weapon:+4 and above
Rare Kneeguard:+4 and above
Rare Gloves: +3 and above
Rare Suit: +3 and above

Rare suit will help you stay in the battle longers

Get the Stim Potion: The Buff Potion to increase your stats
If there is a medic ask for buff as well.

Entering the Core

Grab quest or whatever you need.
I suggest you carry about 50+ pots Hp and Sp. You will be using it a lot in boss fight.

Sit is your friend to not waste pots on the mobs they are easy to kill.

Left Boss
The Big Red Lobster

Before you begin make sure you have buffs, then before charging in use HP and SP pots then you can begin.
I suggest you put up your evasion buff that last a few seconds, charge at him, then use slaughter which does good crit if you have crit weapon. Then automatically go mech (if you have cp then you are good to go as well). Make sure to keep using hp and sp pots. Attack him with everything you have on your mech, and near 1/4 HP of his life, be ready to look at the ground. If you see the ground light up with a ring of fire, run out. His aoe will take you life down instantly. Use HP and SP pots to sustain your life, and charge in and finish him. If you can down him and dying once or twice. Then you can solo BC.

Top Boss
The Troller

Same as above, except he doesn't spin around and does aoe. However, do not underestimate him, he does more damage then the lobster. You will need to do more damage to him then he does to you. Use pots at all times, be in mech form as long as you can. Make sure to put evasion buff up before meching. If you die 3 or 4 times and beat him, then the rest of Bittercore is walk in the park.

Right Boss
Mr.Hot Wheels
This boss is a bit easier, imagine the left boss but no aoe. He still does good amount of damage. Evasion, charge, slaughter, then go mech. Use pots and you can finish him dying only once or twice (unless you are good you won't die at this boss).

Last Boss
Skynet
Bike up, go straight to the mainframe, and smash all your skills. The Star War Drone will come rolling and attacking you. Charge at him and it should kill him, then go back to mainframe. Mainframe will stun you couple of times, so use HP and SP pots. You will need to output a lot of damage before the HULK comes out and kill you. With that your finish Bittercore.

Go straight and you will see Rapid. Enough Said.

Congratulation you complete Bittercore. Now go back to grinding.

Advertisement

kogashuko27

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
kogashuko27
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:40 am

Re: SW:Soloing Bittercore at level 25

Yes it can be done
Thanks for the tips

Did it drops good stuff like in a team raid?

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:44 am
i soloed Bitter stone plenty on my WH but soloing is boring and burns pots ;p lol

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:47 am
I was farming core on my SE with rare weapon +0, rare gloves +0(both had ugly stats) and the rest were magics from quests when obt started. Razz

Not worth doing this anymore without gears though since rare are barely worth anything anymore.

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:51 am
crimsonlily46 wrote:
I was farming core on my SE with rare weapon +0, rare gloves +0(both had ugly stats) and the rest were magics from quests when obt started. Razz

Not worth doing this anymore without gears though since rare are barely worth anything anymore.  

Farming Red/Green Crystals is such a struggle lol

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:52 am

Yes it can be done
kogashuko27 wrote:
Thanks for the tips

Did it drops good stuff like in a team raid?  

I say don't waste your time soloing unless you are grind exp, team solo drops more rare often than solo. But in solo every rare belongs to you.

Group its basically free roll or class-specific dice

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:59 am

Yes it can be done
I moved this to the SW section of Gameplay help.

Adasuna wrote:
Left Boss
The Big Red Lobster

Before you begin make sure you have buffs, then before charging in use HP and SP pots then you can begin.
I suggest you put up your evasion buff that last a few seconds, charge at him, then use slaughter which does good crit if you have crit weapon. Then automatically go mech (if you have cp then you are good to go as well). Make sure to keep using hp and sp pots. Attack him with everything you have on your mech, and near 1/4 HP of his life, be ready to look at the ground. If you see the ground light up with a ring of fire, run out. His aoe will take you life down instantly. Use HP and SP pots to sustain your life, and charge in and finish him. If you can down him and dying once or twice. Then you can solo BC.

I like your plan here. At levels 25 and 26 it's good to have the instant HP pots you can get form the silver medal vending machine for some rank points and silver. Just in case.

In addition, due to it's long regen, I save my evasion buff until he's down to about 1/3 health or lower. Before then, he doesn't generally do the spin move that takes so much HP. If you time it right, the minute you see him rear up and surrounded in yellow, hit the evasion buff and his spin will barely harm you.

Solo drops in bitterstone suck. If you are really looking for crystals, farm them in Drasil solo. I still get good drops in there at level 29 and it costs me nothing but three passes to do it as I don't need any potions for any of the mobs anymore...even the last guy and his two cohorts who pop out. About every other run I get three passes as additional drops anyway...and any rares I get I take directly to the salvager who tends to give me passes, CP potions, and pet potions most of the time.

Just plain Beaver now.

Bulvark

Rank 0
Bulvark
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:56 pm
didnt see it listed but in each boss room there is a mob Rupi, Lupi whatever lil dragon looking things. Kill it and get a 3 minute HP buff for 20% i believe. Might help in the fight as well.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 06, 2013 5:51 am
Bulvark wrote:
didnt see it listed but in each boss room there is a mob Rupi, Lupi whatever lil dragon looking things. Kill it and get a 3 minute HP buff for 20% i believe. Might help in the fight as well.  

It is +10%, but yes it helps.

Return to the Future

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:05 am

Yes it can be done
Adasuna wrote:

Top Boss
The Troller

Same as above, except he doesn't spin around and does aoe. However, do not underestimate him, he does more damage then the lobster. You will need to do more damage to him then he does to you. Use pots at all times, be in mech form as long as you can. Make sure to put evasion buff up before meching. If you die 3 or 4 times and beat him, then the rest of Bittercore is walk in the park.

Harbinger gives my SW fits. Even at 27, I only kill him maybe 1 time out of every 5 or 6. Clearly there's something I'm doing wrong. Is there a point where you should run away and heal, like you do with Thanatos?

Or do I just need better gear? I have very few Rares, but everything is +3 or better. Suit is +6. Weapon is only +3, I think because I've been unable to find Crimson Shards. I have extra Slivers and a few Gems for when I get to +6. I just need Shards.

Note that I didn't realize that killing Lupi would give me extra on HP. I'll try that. See if it helps.