CloudStrife658

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
CloudStrife658
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:25 am
akrstella wrote:
It's not really dienasty's run speed that got us suspicious, it's more the teleporting away whenever he'd kill you. Here's an example;

http://www.twitch.tv/kryptlin08/c/2119500

Skip to 1:15 and you'll see what I mean. This is supposedly the video that got him banned, but it happened several times.  

Oh i see i thought it was like run speed etc but hmm yeah :S

Advertisement

rengeki12

Rank 0
rengeki12
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:11 am
oh so thats what you meant...

also hi!

Makochi here!

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:20 am
@Aleisheira Nope totally haven't seen you at all o.o Who are you stranger? D:

@Vix Watched the video o.o it was weird alright tho the last time i saw him i didnt notice it (had 4 days of vacation tho so missed out on a lot) x.x

Hope Aeria gets some hack/bot protection stuff set up. It's getting annoying specially with the gold sellers spamming chat and filling up my blocklist x.x

CloudStrife658

CloudStrife658
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:35 am
cardragoon wrote:

@Vix Watched the video o.o it was weird alright tho the last time i saw him i didnt notice it (had 4 days of vacation tho so missed out on a lot) x.x

Hope Aeria gets some hack/bot protection stuff set up. It's getting annoying specially with the gold sellers spamming chat and filling up my blocklist x.x  

@LiliFrost / Oh BITE ME! -_- lol

rengeki12

Rank 0
rengeki12
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:40 am
CloudStrife658 wrote:
cardragoon wrote:

even I haven't heard of you aleisheira coz I can be normally found trolling your farming,nadia route or daily questers always go alone though w8
shouldn't have said that.....

CloudStrife658

CloudStrife658
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:46 am
rengeki12 wrote:
CloudStrife658 wrote:
cardragoon wrote:

even I haven't heard of you aleisheira coz I can be normally found trolling your farming,nadia route or daily questers always go alone though w8

@rengeki12 / Lili is trolling me he is in my guild and intends to do that :3 And hmm >.> I am now curious to who you are!?! lol

rengeki12

Rank 0
rengeki12
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:52 am
CloudStrife658 wrote:
rengeki12 wrote:
CloudStrife658 wrote:
cardragoon wrote:

@rengeki12 / Lili is trolling me he is in my guild and intends to do that :3 And hmm >.> I am now curious to who you are!?! lol  
don't be and don't bother me when hunting coz you'll never see me kay? and I also haven't heard of lilifrost though first time...have a nice day

CloudStrife658

CloudStrife658
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:55 am
rengeki12 wrote:
CloudStrife658 wrote:
rengeki12 wrote:
CloudStrife658 wrote:
cardragoon wrote:

don't be and don't bother me when hunting kay coz you'll never see me kay? and I also haven't of lilifrost though first time...have a nice day  

Hmm.. okay then haha oh well take care you have a nice day too :3

rengeki12

Rank 0
rengeki12
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:59 am
wait still don't know how the ranking works though...

1st) Viciousvix
2nd) Sharrog
3rd)either Kryptlin or someone else coz he said he was 4th

and yes I'm a pest that needs to be taken care of by the Free Knights's so good luck

kahler2008

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 9:02 am
yeah im 3rd now

-Kryptlin

edit: oh btw here is my stream if you need sw help

http://www.twitch.tv/kryptlin08