Kewrall

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:52 am

Character information

Request to interface
Hi

I think that it would be a fantastic help, if you implented a function to the chat, that allows us to se Character information about the players writing there.
If ex. a character ask for people to join for a quest, it would be nice to know, what region the player is in, what lvl and what fraction the player is in... no?

Kew

Mod edit: Moved.
Advertisement

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:51 am
Although I agree with you, at this point I don't see any use for asking DK's developers for anything new. They haven't delivered on a lot of things, better to be patient and wait for the more crucial issues to be fixed.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:54 am
The player asking for quest support should include information such as Quest location, level range of party members etc.

Instead of "I need help with a Quest", people could ask "I need people above Lv.37 to help me get 12 Pantera Toenails", for example.

As for which Camp a player is in. If you see someone talking in camp chat, then the person obviously is in the same camp as you are, but if you see someone in Class chat and you're not familiar with the name, then that person is either low level or in the opposite faction.