Sad to see you're leaving.
Take care and good luck in your life Smile

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like
Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:17 am
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nottt youuuuuuu! Nonono.. Pweasee QQ
Did Ania already see this thread?.. XD
Anyways, have fun with your life Smile
And no worries! I have you on YIM, so we can talk whenever you want to Smile
I'm honored that you named me xD

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:27 am
Sad to see you quit Spiralkings...knowing that you will be around is good to know...hope to see you on this weekend Freedom Game Event....Take care and wish you all the best.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:46 am
ghostcannon wrote:
Sad to see you quit Spiralkings...knowing that you will be around is good to know...hope to see you on this weekend Freedom Game Event....Take care and wish you all the best.  

wait wut, Theres a event? Link? O.o

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:50 am
spiralkings wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1920189
Tried to get in 2 times,no chance anyway.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:01 am
ClevelandFamily wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:

k.. And as for the event. Well No ill probably be sleeping at that hour. And its gonna become full too soon. I hate those kind of events..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

MajdIsBack

Rank 1
MajdIsBack
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:14 am
Waiting you , Because i know you're going to back.
Take care.Wink

<marquee> <a>Zezo's Signature Shop [OPEN] </a> </marquee>

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:23 am
I respect your choice man. Take care bro , gonna miss ya buddy. I know you will drop by sometime to say hi to me. Smile

BL00DYKiLL

Rank 4
BL00DYKiLL
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:24 pm
OMG !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! Milmo faK u , i dont wanna fight vs hackers alone !! Comon man dont quitt OMG Nooooooooooo !!!!! I agree that we always had the best game ever !! Every game we played we were gonna lose but hackers used to save our game :p , i still remember our last match lol , in station , the whole blue team had AAA GL n they faked us with it bcaz of wich i RQED :p , yh i RQED :p . Comon man , i dont wanna face hackers alone . I wanna enjoy those kind of games again comon . Please dont quit Sad . IDC if u stay on forums , i want u wid me in game Sad . Man comon noooooo . i swear anytime i see u online , ll run to ur room man . I miss playing wid you man , even though even m not active playing wt now coz m busy playing BO2 and Twisted Metal . Man plz dont do this . You dont have to !! We can enjoy , u and me together comon !!!!

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:37 pm
whenever you feel like anti hacking or stacking just contact me