spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:27 am   Last edited by spiralkings on Apr 05, 2013 4:50 am. Edited 2 times in total

I Quit

Nice job, Memphis and jedi
Ok. I officially quit this game except for friendly matches, Events, Or Cws ( If earthfamily or any other clan wants to keep a corpse )

Why i quit? Well its cause of

Apers back creaping me while i stout
If its not that

Then a bunch of non apers first time playing wolfteam, So they jump spray and pray for ONE kill while in a gang and then luckily hs you then keep cursing

So my only hope is a hacker to join my team to balance things out, Ask bloodyuniq for a few games we played together

And nowadays hackers die to too much ap, So they just join the apers, 500 times more anti-stacking

My kdr went down ALOT. The only reason i never quit this game cause i feel sorry for the money i wasted here.

A few people i wanna thank:

Pakiman & Lightz : Been there from the start, First gs that didn't ignore me and helped me alot throughout the game

TheHangover: Also been there from the start, Accepted me into mercenary when i was just a gold bar, And gave me alot of tips and an idea of anti stacking

xlThePsycho & Ania: They always kept me entertained, Made the forums active and taught me how to do alot of random dances in wolfteam. And how to kill people when crouching in mid air..

Tomerlazar/ItzTomer: Although treated me like shet in this game when i was a starter, Things worked out later on the game. And also when he was still a major, Always kept me entertained in game

xSkaterBCN & GoldenJaguar: Taught me alot on how to anti stack and just aim for the head. They're the reason i stopped charging ap and started using stout

Absolution: Although he never really liked me, I always had him as a role model, Always looked up to him. But as i said he never really approved of me. So i never communicated with him..

Bl00dyuniq: Helped me alot in game, And we both had a load of anti stack games and communicated with hackers that balance the game alot, Was a really good anti stack buddy

Bl4ckD3mon: Made me all my awesome siggy's and avatars, played alot of games with him. Especially 1 vs 1, Always kept me entertained in game and on forums

Letroll & Both azn's: We ditched a lot of annoying people outta forums. They always kept forums fun and active, Altough Cleveland is now back, And I'm now gone. I'm thankful for all za memories

CheGuevera: He quit before i ever met him. Then came back, Then quit again. The few weeks he came back in. They were really entertaining He was really skilled but now hes just gone again

Vathanan: Kept forums active, Entertained me in game alot, Although he has disappeared nowadays, He was still a really good friend

Fishy: Always looked up to him. Played a few matches with him but i doubt he knows me that well..

and most of all.

A.G staff: Thanks for the 3-day reply and whenever i have a problem with my ap. I have to miss the current tier spender untill you decided i was important enough to be answered, Just. Thank you

Memphis: You were awesome. But then you left. Then you claimed that you were back, But you probably just said that so we would shut up and give jedi the chance you guys are talking about, Pity that i used to look up and respect you

Jedi: I never really liked you. But you could never really do something in the first few months. So i gave you a chance, Defended you when you were insulted on forums. Kept waiting and waiting. But to this day nothing, NOTHING! has happened, So thanks for your
" Balance "

Thanks for all the memories guys. Really enjoyed every single one of them. Always remember that ill be still on forums untill the very last one of you guys quit.
Advertisement

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:31 am
Ahhh man...i hope u change your mind, Mercenary is active again so if u change your mind feel free to come back and come to our team speak !!

Having fun with friends on ts, is keeping me in this game Wink maybe you would like to try that Very Happy

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:33 am
As i said, Ill only help you guys in cw's if requested. And when i get mic wouldn't mind joining your TS, If you would accept a corpse in your clan cause earthfamily probably wont..

Edit, Boy that wasn't expected stefan. Thanks..

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:36 am
spiralkings wrote:
As i said, Ill only help you guys in cw's if requested. And when i get mic wouldn't mind joining your TS, If you would accept a corpse in your clan cause earthfamily probably wont..

1 more corpse can't hurt Very Happy

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:39 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

Lol thanks. Ill log in and register. If you ever need help in cw, Im da man. Just tell me on forums, Or add meh on yim: milmosirderp

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:43 am
spiralkings wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

Lol thanks. Ill log in and register. If you ever need help in cw, Im da man. Just tell me on forums, Or add meh on yim: milmosirderp  

alright np bro...Very Happy

aquadam

Rank 1
aquadam
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:13 am
kd doesnt matter and who care if they backreap :O... Thats why u gotta no scope than and hs Razz

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:22 am
aquadam wrote:
kd doesnt matter and who care if they backreap :O... Thats why u gotta no scope than and hs Razz  

Not bothered about kdr, Just this game, Theres so many better games out there. So if this sucks nowadays. I'm moving on to better things, Currently i play counter strike global offensive

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

vathanan93

Rank 4
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:25 am

Re: I Quit

Nice job, Memphis and jedi
spiralkings wrote:

Vathanan: Kept forums active, Entertained me in game alot, Although he has disappeared nowadays, He was still a really good friend

Still here bro.....U was a real good friend and wish u the best luck and happiness

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:38 am
I just want to point out I've never hated you for anything you did. Some of your comments were a little strange in my opinion but after all, I don't really mind it at all.

Sad to see you're leaving, maybe we'll CW together in EF. =)

Take care!