yamikage12

Rank 0
yamikage12
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:52 pm

I Urge you all to Quit Please!

I am Now qutting indefinitely
Dear LSF and USF players. As some of you may know i recently quit playing USF. Anyone whos played for more then 3 minutes knows why i quit. I am sad to report that after finding a new home on lsf, which was inviting at first, i am now forced to quit sf indefinitely.

Yep its over, all over, im saying goodbye to this part of my life. It has come to my attention that if i want something done right im going to have to do it myself. Im just sad it only took me till now to realize this.

SF is a war, and not in the way you think. For 6 long grueling years i have fought the battle against countless hackers. Against countless laggers, and against countless tankers. Ive won many battles here and there, usually seeing them as grand victories and a step closer towards victory. But it is as they say, you may win the battles here and there, but you wont win the war.

Im sick and tired of shooting un armored men in the head or chest point blank to see them not even flinch.
Im sick of people sitting on a grenade and bouncing up like it never happened.
Im sick of laggers who talk so much sht. I mean really, when did it become OK to lag? When did it become OK to talk sht WHILE you were lagging.
Im sick of being the only guy in the room with less than 100 ping (99.9 % of all my lsf games and im not even from south america)
Im sick and tired of losing games because events were not able to play out as they would have.
Im sick of getting stuck on a corner or a wall.
Im sick of running into hackers who make it beyond laughably obvious. If your hacking, and your being obvious, your implying im too stupid to know your hacking. That makes me angry. Apparently they dont know how long ive been playing this game. the only skill that i will boast about and drag down with me to the grave saying im the best at is i can spot a hacker better then anyone else. Doesn't matter how sneaky you are or how much you try to keep it under the radar, if your hacking, and your playing against me, i know it, its a 6th sense, with the proof to back it up.
Im sick of hackers who pretend they are legit and talk so highly of themselves or talk down to others.

Bottom line is im sick of the inevitable bullsht! A friend once told me to expect failure and to expect bad things, so that in the future i would be less affected by them. Well i tried that in SF and it didnt help. No matter how you look at the situation, optimistically or pessimistically, the situation wont change. Its a war that just cant be won.

I urge all of you out there who play with low ping, and dont use hacks, and dont tank, to please. Please quit the game. Never ever in my life would i think i would be asking people to STOP playing sf rather than START playing sf, but i now see that by introducing someone to this game, i am casting upon them a curse. PLEASE, quit, quit now, dont keep fighting this war! Dont give them the satisfaction! No matter how many small victories you achieve nothing will ever change!

IF for nothing else, quit so that SF can die! Yes, quit so it can die! Perhaps then and only then will dragonfly realize the error of its ways, perhaps if enough of you quit, we will see improvement.

Remember, if its been this many years and USF nor LSF has region block and ping limiters, its never gonna happen. Stop pleading for the improvement, stop begging for the changes that we and everybody else including dragonfly KNOW will fix the problems. They obviously just dont care.

One day i promise you all, you will all see, this game will have its golden age. And ill be **** if i dont prolong that golden age till the day i die.

/ mod edit / - moved to R&R
Advertisement

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:57 pm
Hey man I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy any of those versions of SF but I mean just because you quit doesn't mean anyone else should. Some people actually enjoy the game and I'm pretty sure some people don't but in the end the decision to continue to playing SF is ultimately up to the player not what some other player says :\ We all have different experiences on SF both good and bad. I think you're overdoing some of what you're saying just a taaaaaad bit.

SMASH AND BASH
frame.aeria wrote:
P.S. Ryan_SF is a terrible human being.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:59 pm
It is your choice and other people's choices if they want to quit, regardless of what happens. Either way, sorry to see you go.

Quodata

Rank 2
Quodata
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:02 am
I haven't seen multiple hacker for a long time in USF.
O__o It's been Better than before when pub hacks were out.
Yes I'm going to have to agree some players are laggy...
But nonetheless I still pull off on top of the list and lead without looking back.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

eNjini

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:04 am
we all know this game sucks, trust us
no1 knows why we play this """""""free"""""""" game

its like runescape back in the day, just sucks u in

yamikage12

Rank 0
yamikage12
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:07 am
Nah, it snot overdoing. You obviously haven't gone through everything ive gone through. Ive seen it all literally. LITERALLY. Ive seen things no one should see. Playing this game is a fate i wouldnt wish upon my mortal enemy. You dont think i enjoy the game too? I absolutely love this game to death, i wouldnt take it this seriously if i didnt. But more often than not, this is stress inducing. Why is it that i can consistently win games and yet not be satisfied in the end? Why is it that i can get multi after multi after multi, and the occasional special force, and not have enjoyed obtaining it? Why is it that i can make crazy jumpshots and quickscopes and not be happy?

Well its because i had to go through so much bullsht just to experience that, and for what. For nothing. Its to the point now where none of these things make me happy anymore. This used to reduce stress, not induce it. I cant have a good time anymore.

Topic you realize that more then half of the people that you say "enjoy" the game are the very enemies to which i speak of? Thats exactly what my problem is, they get to live it up, while I and the rest of the considerate, fair, and just people suffer. If wanting them to not enjoy themselves is wrong, sorry but i dont wanna be right.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:17 am
I have.. trust me.. I've been in every part of the SF community from it's peak.. to it's downfall and to it's rise. Don't get me wrong there are somethings that can do better in the game but I mean you can't really convince anyone to quit SF based off your opinion they have to experience all the good and bad this community and game have to see for themselves if they like it or not. I mean if you don't like it then take a break for a bit play some other game and you know.. enjoy yourself. Tbh all it just sounds like you're getting bored of SF , which is understandable if you've played it for a long time. Try some new things out and try not to take the flaws of the game too seriously. Remember... it's just a game.

SF2 is coming around pretty soon and it looks very promising if you're interested in FPS.
#thatsathought.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1833

Quodata

Rank 2
Quodata
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:19 am
You don't need to win all the time.... Join TDM meet people and chat. Buy RGD and throw them at noobs and buy gold or normal desperado to abuse xD
Then learn to make occasional friends that are active who will enjoy the game just as much Smile
Then when you get a job simiply quit or play on free time.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:23 am
I'm not sure how those games are, but I'm pretty sure nobody will quit just because you say so. It'll take something pretty big (bigger than the hackers that GET TEMPORARILY BANNED) to get people to quit.

kizik5

Rank 2
kizik5
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:51 am
I used to play this a lot before the transfer, wound up switching to AvA, and coming back after the transfer for 1 day, I noticed that every single room I joined, literally every single room, had AT LEAST 2 hackers, and I am not exaggerating, no they weren't just good, they were flying, puking nades, not 3, 300 or more, and spraying snipers like LMGs, the OP is absolutely right about the presence of hackers within this game, and coming from another game hosted by Aeria, I can vouch that it too has tons of hackers, actually at this point it's gotten to where they can use referee powers and pause games, or use unreleased weapons, or weapons we didn't even know existed yet, I think that it's not just Soldier Front, but presumably all of Aeria.