sugarplumfaery1

Rank 0
sugarplumfaery1
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Can't brawl

My game is not playable because when I try to brawl at all (with Colleen, in story or with another player) I get a "network error connection failed" message. It's a real bummer cause I spent gold on 5 special event pirates and haven't really been able to put them to use. At least my guild and friends are benefitting from my pastry chef first maiden but I'm beginning to think I won't have enough time to earn the prizes for this event even though customer service is great and had told me they are working on the problem. I am using an iPhone 4 and as far as I know all my settings are correct. Anybody having the same problems or know how to help?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

cuddlysweetbaby

Rank 0
cuddlysweetbaby
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:14 pm
I have been having some trouble also with loading the event page now and then too <3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:46 pm
"settings" via your iphone are correct or the net too? Are you on a 4g/4g lte plan when you play the game or connected to a wifi connection? Personally if you have a router and are on a Wifi Connection I suggest you power cycle your router.

"press the reset button found on the back of said router"
and also "unplug the router from the wall for 30 seconds to a min, and then replug it back in, and manually reconnect to the wifi's network, and try again.

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:22 pm
yea same problem. I just keep refreshing till it works. Takes time I know but theres no other way because I'm using school WIFI LOL.