Myliexia

Rank 0
Myliexia
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

quest log

I cannot accept or quit any quest why is that? Is tehre anyone else having this issue or am i the only one? I just wantt o fix this issue so i can enjoy the game again, it is rather annoying at the moment when im trying to do my quests to gain lvls.
Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: quest log

Myliexia wrote:
I cannot accept or quit any quest why is that? Is tehre anyone else having this issue or am i the only one? I just wantt o fix this issue so i can enjoy the game again, it is rather annoying at the moment when im trying to do my quests to gain lvls.  

Hi there!

One thing to check is that you are on the correct tab and highlighting the quest you wish to abort. When you click "L," you will need to select the second tab from the left, "Quests," and then select a quest by clicking on it. Enlarge the image below by right-clicking and selecting "Open image in a new tab."

If this does not solve your problem, would you mind uploading screenshots and posting them here? It will help to see what is the problem. You can upload using imgur.com or tinypic.com and neither require you to make an account in order to upload. Post the "IMG" code here as a reply, please.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:46 pm
Just a reminder that you need to have less than 20 quests in your quest log to start getting new quests again.