Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Nop

(in reply to both of you)
@walmazi: I use a desktop, not a laptop. and I keep it well-ventilated. ._.; plus I can run other games just fine.

@Cierra: No, as stated before this happens regardless of whether they are open or not.
In the past I was capable of playing GF normally, with both skype and chrome open.
Once this occurred, I tried closing out of all other programs, because I had read about the bandwidth thing in other forums, but it still didn't cease.

I'll try playing for the time being with both programs closed once again, but more than likely, it'll just keep happening. <.> I've tried just about every possible suggestion, other than getting/using another computer/internet source.

-sighs- <w > Sorry my computer/internet/GF account is a dolt. lol

Edit: Played for about a half hour with no other programs/applications open except Sticky Notes.. then disconnected :c
Advertisement

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Soooo

I believe there is something wrong with my actual account or something..
I have 3 accounts I am capable of logging on to.
One of them is the one I've sent screenies of the issue with..
Another is mainly a storage alt, and the issue happens to that one as well.
The third account I don't really play, but I logged on for a few hours today and never disconnected.. while both of the other accounts were getting disconnected frequently.
I've done every possible thing I could think of for my internet/account/computer/software/hardware/virus scans/etc. on my end.. and nothing seems to work.. I log into a different account, with the same internet connection, same computer, same hardware, software, everything, and I don't disconnect.. :/
So.. idk where to go with this lol.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Re: Soooo

Killvin666 wrote:
I believe there is something wrong with my actual account or something..
I have 3 accounts I am capable of logging on to.
One of them is the one I've sent screenies of the issue with..
Another is mainly a storage alt, and the issue happens to that one as well.
The third account I don't really play, but I logged on for a few hours today and never disconnected.. while both of the other accounts were getting disconnected frequently.
I've done every possible thing I could think of for my internet/account/computer/software/hardware/virus scans/etc. on my end.. and nothing seems to work.. I log into a different account, with the same internet connection, same computer, same hardware, software, everything, and I don't disconnect.. :/
So.. idk where to go with this lol.  

Mm.. sorry if this is repetitive, but have you tried sending in a RT about this issue on the account that's not working yet? They may be able to look into your account to see if anything is wrong..

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:00 pm

RT

I did send in one, but I don't think my situation was explained well enough :/ It's kind hard to explain what's happening and have it not sound like every other disconnection issue everyone else has.. I'll try it again though later.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: RT

Killvin666 wrote:
I did send in one, but I don't think my situation was explained well enough :/ It's kind hard to explain what's happening and have it not sound like every other disconnection issue everyone else has.. I'll try it again though later.  

Ah I see. If you want, you could include the link to this thread on your RT so they can also look this over to see what things you have tried for reference.

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedApr 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Okay what the heck?

"We have pulled this account's log information and can see no issues related to staying connected to our servers."

How can you tell me this when you see screenshots of me getting disconnected? :/

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Okay what the heck?

Killvin666 wrote:
"We have pulled this account's log information and can see no issues related to staying connected to our servers."

How can you tell me this when you see screenshots of me getting disconnected? :/  

I would suggest that this means that its nothing wrong with their end of the network, I would assume it's to do with yours.

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedApr 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Then how?

I don't understand what could possibly be wrong? :/ Literally, every thing I thought might be wrong I've found not to be. It affects me randomly, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, sometimes afternoon, sometimes weekends, sometimes weekdays, sometimes not at all. It doesn't affect some of my accounts it seems, it doesn't lag, I don't have issues with other games that require a connection to a database server, even though those games require more graphical usage or whatever..

I'm literally out of ideas :/

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Re: Then how?

Killvin666 wrote:
I don't understand what could possibly be wrong? :/ Literally, every thing I thought might be wrong I've found not to be. It affects me randomly, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, sometimes afternoon, sometimes weekends, sometimes weekdays, sometimes not at all. It doesn't affect some of my accounts it seems, it doesn't lag, I don't have issues with other games that require a connection to a database server, even though those games require more graphical usage or whatever..

I'm literally out of ideas :/  

It really could be as basic as high trafficking during certain times. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can really do about that one. I know that's become a huge issue with satellite internet and those that use 3G/Dongles.