UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:20 pm   Last edited by UndeadHost on Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Lock]50 Shades of Black SE for [Lock]50 Shades of Black ME

[CLOSED]
Just as the title states.

I am a Medic with the locked version of 50 Shades of Black for Sentinel, and I'd like to trade it for the Medic version if you have it.

I will probably be on when you are, since I'm on a fair bit. I'm usually on between 5:30 am - 5:30 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). It is currently 10:20 am EST. If you're American, you can use the time of post (my time) with the time of post (forum time).
Advertisement

KleeneMauz

Rank 0
KleeneMauz
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:47 am
Hey!
How about trading it for a Shadow Walker 50 Shades of Black outfit, or you could sell it for Gold to me.
I really want that Sentinel-costume. T^T And if you have that gold, I guess people will also sell it for Gold.
Please; Think about it. ;__; Thanx. ._.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:19 pm
Sure, I'll trade it to you for the Shadow Walker version. It'd be a lot easier for me to find someone with ME that wants the SW, than with ME but wants SE.

I don't however, have enough money to buy the ME version. No one is gonna want to sell it for 110g.

Are you a RG or a Free Knights? Also, what is your in-game name?

Mine is Vinaiya, so try whispering/pmming me in Delilah if you're a Free Knights, or not if you're a RG. Do it whenever you get on, and I'll do the same for your name. It's probably easier than trying to organise a time to both be on at the same time, since I can't go on during certain times.

Oh, by the way, I'm currently playing a new character named Evrae, so if you can't find Vinaiya, try whispering to Evrae.

KleeneMauz

Rank 0
KleeneMauz
PostedApr 07, 2013 12:29 pm
Nonono; now you made me sad. T_T I already traded it for another ugly Sentinel outfit, not that 50 shades of Black..

.___. Why did you answer so late. Arrrrgh. I feel so bad now..

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:30 pm
That's fine. Eventually they will (hopefully) release the 50 Shades of Black as a single class item, rather than the random recepticles (or whatever they are called).

ogulchan

Rank 0
ogulchan
PostedApr 27, 2013 3:33 am
if u willing to sell for gold i been looking for 1.5 week pm me Crown Sad