samrakaka

Rank 1
samrakaka
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:36 am

rate new sig please

I just made today
I made this sig today and i didnt use up much time on it. but i would like to know the opinion of everybody else What do you think is this sig good? rate my sig out of 10 please!
Advertisement

ajackowski

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:40 am
1/10

No focus to a particular part of the signature that looks good, no lighting, text covers the focal, text is plain and doesn't fit with the color scheme, the focal area is blurry/ too bright, No blending, no smudging, etc.

Right now it barely makes 1/10 in my opinion. Depending on what program you are using, go to deviant art or planetrenders.net to find tutorials on how to make proper signatures.

*If you think i'm being harsh, I am. I am critically reviewing your signature so you can get better and improve, I got the same feed back when I started and it helped me learn how to make proper signatures. Good luck!

(Using stock photos (photos with backgrounds) is not a good place to start when making signatures in my opinion. You're better off using a high quality render to get a feel for your program, then move to background images.)

samrakaka

Rank 1
samrakaka
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:43 am
ajackowski wrote:
1/10

No focus to a particular part of the signature that looks good, no lighting, text covers the focal, text is plain and doesn't fit with the color scheme, the focal area is blurry/ too bright, No blending, no smudging, etc.

Right now it barely makes 1/10 in my opinion. Depending on what program you are using, go to deviant art or planetrenders.net to find tutorials on how to make proper signatures.

*If you think i'm being harsh, I am. I am critically reviewing your signature so you can get better and improve, I got the same feed back when I started and it helped me learn how to make proper signatures. Good luck!  

im new to it. and need to download more stuff for myphotoshop well im kinda noobie to these things but eventually ill become good at it xD and thank you for helping me ill improve it soon enough but not yet. but anyway thanks Very Happy