champrenzo

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Can't Donate to Guild

For some reason I can't donate to my character's guilds, I could the first time but my daily limit or whatever never resets, it always says I have reached my limit for today.

I have characters on both Venus and Valkyrie with this problem.

Anyone else having an issue like this?
Advertisement

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:40 am
I don't think the daily limit is reset by a certain time of day universally. I think it resets every 24 hours after you make a donation, meaning, for example, you donated at 8 PM one day and then 7 PM the next, only 23 hours have past since the first donation and you would have to wait until 8 PM for the second donation to be allowed.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

champrenzo

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:51 am
Yeah that's what I figured at first to, but it's been about 3 days now. Sad

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:18 pm
Has the guild's daily limit been reached? I think it's something like only 5 players can donate gold/XP per day before it tells you that your guild level/rank cannot be raised anymore using this method today.

champrenzo

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 6:31 pm
okay did some testing and it's not my guild reaching their limit for sure, people will come in a donate right after I try so it's got to be some kinda bug I think.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 06, 2013 9:48 pm
champrenzo wrote:
okay did some testing and it's not my guild reaching their limit for sure, people will come in a donate right after I try so it's got to be some kinda bug I think.  

Then you should report the bug in the bug form so the GMs know about it and can address the issue as fast as possible.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

champrenzo

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:03 am
Yeah good call, I'll do so now that I'm pretty sure it's not just me having bad timing on when I go to try donating.