Shirayuuki.

Rank 0
Shirayuuki.
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:11 pm   Last edited by Shirayuuki. on Apr 04, 2013 12:31 am. Edited 1 time in total

Pure PvE Support Build

Hello everyone.
I have been reading Medic section for few days now and finaly decided to ask for some help/feedback Very Happy

Like the title says, my medic is pure pve one, I dont intend to pvp with it (at least not yet, and when the time comes I will reskill for sure).
I am lucky enough to never have to solo, so my dungeon runs are me + a Punisher or a full party.
My build: http://sb.reyva.com/sim/ss#fodpxdmepgfmfsukwiykihjgechqssmavyu

Now to explain a bit why I took the skill's that I did Very Happy
A Must skill's for me were: Healer's Kiss, Veil of Healing, Vital Enchantment, Eradicate, Veil of Offense and Veil of Critical.
With all of them maxed I was left with 4 points (well 5, but one point had to go to Restoration in order to get Vital Enchantment).
Best way to use those 4 points (for me atleast) was to take the skill's that are usefull even with only 1 point in them.
Deep Soul: 1 point for 100SP
Veil of Accuracy: 1 point for 10% acc (the reason I did not put all of the leftover points into this skil is that with each lvl it only goes up for 2% so the other skills looked like a better investment)
Shadowfoil: 1 point for 500 EVA
Enchanting Projection: 1 point for 300 Void/Ch-Eva 100 (this skill is one I also wanted to max, but there was just not enough points)

I read that people suggested against point spreading, but this is best I could come up with Neutral
It would be great to have an extra Medic with us in party, that has those Buffs maxed, but most of the time it is just me, so better something than nothing, right? D:

On the side note, I really hope we get skill point increase. Even if one was to completly ignore ATK skills, they are still limited big time.
Also, a SP regenration skill would be awesome as well Very Happy

Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to feedback/ideas. Smile
Advertisement

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:46 pm
If you do plan on PVE, it would be best you get Greek Fire as it helps out in PVE a lot! (With the Damage over time)..

The link you posted is my build xD try distributing your skills points then click on save build (then copy and paste the link):3
But from what I read, you are on the right track (try fixing the link so I can give you a better recommendation ^^)

Shirayuuki.

Rank 0
Shirayuuki.
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:35 am
Ups lol
I probably had yours open and did not notice Very Happy
Should be fixed now.
Also, the Greek Fire, on lvl 1 it does 68dmg every 2 sec for 6 sec, or is it 68 dmg in total?
Was thinking of getting that one just was not sure what it does and not sure where to get the extra point :S

lady_cinia

Rank 0
lady_cinia
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:58 am
Frankly, it seems point spreading is just fine for a medic.

I still have my "leveling up" build on my medic:

http://sb.reyva.com/sim#pqlwbjwzjennxubfglsvsoilntjudc

Obviously, this build is far from the perfect PvE build.. or even PvP build. Almost a third of my points are in attacks, which I should never use when not soloing. I also probably have too many points in my sp pool. (with a good team in BC, my sp is usually between 3/4 and fully maxxed anyway. this is another side-effect of solo leveling.)

That said, I'm still completely capable of running BC without any whipes and usually no deaths.. so long as the party isn't trying to fight everything at once (in a good party, I'm fine with that too). My point is that you don't really need to max ANY skills to be a competant healer. So get the abilities that look usefull or cool or whatever and have fun.

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:04 am
That is 68 damage every 2 seconds for a total 6 seconds (total of 204 damage over the course of 6 seconds).

tsanm011

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 2:15 pm
Just want to hop in and share this with you.
The simulator is bugged, and Veil of Healing can only be leveled every 3 levels, instead of every 2 levels.
Restoration is every 8th level...
So you should have some extra point coming out from Veil of Healing

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:31 am
tsanm011 wrote:
Just want to hop in and share this with you.
The simulator is bugged, and Veil of Healing can only be leveled every 3 levels, instead of every 2 levels.
Restoration is every 8th level...
So you should have some extra point coming out from Veil of Healing  

Keep in mind that she/he distributed her/his points, on to the simulator, according to what she/he has already got - so if the simulator is bugged then it shouldn't affect her/he due to it being an exact copy of the build she/he has in game :3

- Late reply, sincerely sorry.

Shirayuuki.

Rank 0
Shirayuuki.
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:15 pm
Hey guys. I was bit busy with leveling my toon Smile
Tsanm is right, Veil of Healing goes only up to 5 with current level cap, I was using skill simulator just to show how will build look like at lvl 29. It was great news when I saw that I will get few more points to spend lol.

Atm my toon is level 28, 50% away from hitting 29!

My current skills:

I decided not to use a reskill stone to get 3 extra points. Also, took Greek Fire and it's great, if I change my mind about reskilling those points will go to Greek Fire for sure.
Last point I will get on lvl 29 will go to Veil of Critical (told my DD to pick between that or Veil of Offense).

Only PvP I do with this toon is Janus and Turnpike and I am bit surprised that it is not too bad. Think most deaths I had was 4-5.

So, PvE wise, dungeons runs are doing great, no problems at all.
PvP tho... I wish we could get bigger heals and dispel with no c/d. It could be it is because I am coming from a game where healers are able to keep their party alive for much longer, but I do feel pretty bad when I see that some of party members are about to die and there is nothing I can do to save them >.>
Also whole ranking system is kind of against healers Neutral

Thank you all for your replies, new ideas are always welcomed! Very Happy

holyguardianvii

Rank 0
holyguardianvii
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:16 am
Shirayuuki. wrote:
Hey guys. I was bit busy with leveling my toon Smile
Tsanm is right, Veil of Healing goes only up to 5 with current level cap, I was using skill simulator just to show how will build look like at lvl 29. It was great news when I saw that I will get few more points to spend lol.

Atm my toon is level 28, 50% away from hitting 29!

My current skills:

I decided not to use a reskill stone to get 3 extra points. Also, took Greek Fire and it's great, if I change my mind about reskilling those points will go to Greek Fire for sure.
Last point I will get on lvl 29 will go to Veil of Critical (told my DD to pick between that or Veil of Offense).

Only PvP I do with this toon is Janus and Turnpike and I am bit surprised that it is not too bad. Think most deaths I had was 4-5.

So, PvE wise, dungeons runs are doing great, no problems at all.
PvP tho... I wish we could get bigger heals and dispel with no c/d. It could be it is because I am coming from a game where healers are able to keep their party alive for much longer, but I do feel pretty bad when I see that some of party members are about to die and there is nothing I can do to save them >.>
Also whole ranking system is kind of against healers Neutral

Thank you all for your replies, new ideas are always welcomed! Very Happy  

Just spent 50 gold on a skill reset. My skills are as followed:

1 Basic Launcher
1 Chakra Strike
1 Catastrophic Strike
8 Healer's Kiss
5 Veil of Healing
1 Restoration
1 Vital Enchantment
1 Eradicate
9 Veil of Offense
9 Veil of Accuracy

I could explain my reasoning, but having you just look at the cool down times should be enough. Besides, the basic skills are good enough to solo. I am level 27 and have 3 extra points left with 37 set. That means I have 40 points total. I plan on keeping my extra points for level 28 and 29.

Update:

The reason I went with those two buffs and not the others is the others do not last as long and take up time you could be healing and curing. It is also a pain to be on high alert for three minutes. Accuracy takes priority because critical doesn't always happen, it doesn't always hit, and it doesn't last as long (as said before). DoT can be cured with dedicate. It works as a poison effect so it becomes useless if it indeed works like a status effect. I've cured DoT before in parties so it might be possible. My build is for PvP and PvE. DoT maybe useful in PvE, but sometimes you just want to get a hit than just do that 1 DoT and the target dies because of the other DD's assuming DoT is not instant. Thirty seconds to three minutes is too short for buffs.

DarkOmenCGtv.

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2014 8:35 pm
Can you update this to the new level cap and all now? I mean do another screen shot like this one because your links to Reya whatever don't work. Everyones link to that site doesn't work.