Lynxdragon

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Lynxdragon
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:59 pm   Last edited by Lynxdragon on Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[RG][AUS/NZ][Eng]<Orgasmic> Recruiting Members

Royal Guard - New Zealand & Australia
First off I would like to say thank you for considering joining Orgasmic.

About Orgasmic
Orgasmic is a wayward guild for all the sexy Arkara's of Valkyries Royal Guard. The guild does not have any specialty in PvP or PvE, Only that we are targeting for members from New Zealand and Australia.

Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for our founding members, people who will be able to guide new members when the guild levels up more and becomes more established. The members recruited now will be the ones to be appointed higher ranks later on, and will be expected to be role models to new members.

We require you be level 20 or higher to join.

Rules:
Orgasmic has very basic rules, they are as follows;
- Guild chat is expected to be conducted in English only.
- Any use of language is allowed(profanity), Provided it does not offend anyone. We ask you to be mature and consider how others could react before posting.
- Please refrain from spamming guild chat. This includes posting excessive amounts of posts trying to sell something.
- Please support the guild to the best of your ability. We are recruiting the building blocks to the guild, and as such need you to support its progress as best you can.
- You must follow ToS at all times, You already agreed to this when making your account.
- Please conduct yourself in a way that does not de-fame yourself or the guild. The way you behave can have a negative effect on others in the guild just for being in the same guild.

Please post your requests to join in this thread or in our guild group;
http://www.aeriagames.com/group/47733
Please PM any questions, complaints or compliments to me.

In Game Contact
You may mail/pm any of the following in game people to assistance;

• Healarious (Guild Master)
  • Censored (Master Alt)
  • Thunderwear (Captain)
  • Who ('s the Tank? Captain Alt)
Advertisement

Lynxdragon

Lynxdragon
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:36 am
-Reserved-

TieTieTie

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:53 am
Hi, I'm currently a Free Knight Punisher but I would love to play with people that live in the same time zone as I do.

Of course, I won't meet the requirement of being level 20 if I reroll to Royal Guard, but I am willing to do so. Also thinking about going medic since there are so little medics on the server.

What do you think?

EDIT: Reached level 15 Medic. ;D

Lynxdragon

Lynxdragon
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:17 pm
TieTieTie wrote:
Hi, I'm currently a Free Knight Punisher but I would love to play with people that live in the same time zone as I do.

Of course, I won't meet the requirement of being level 20 if I reroll to Royal Guard, but I am willing to do so. Also thinking about going medic since there are so little medics on the server.

What do you think?

EDIT: Reached level 15 Medic. ;D  

I like your determination, We will accept your application.
Add 'Healarious' to your friends, mail me, and when were online at the same time you will get an invite.

Regards Lynx

TieTieTie

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:11 pm
Oh my....Lynxdragon, that was the name I wanted to use but it was taken! Hahahha, alright, thanks for accepting, looking forward to playing with ya.

wemajor87

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
wemajor87
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:26 pm
Ohhh I'm in the same predicament as TieTieTie.

I have a lvl 27 WH and 14 PU currently with Free Knights but I've been searching for an English (even better it's AUS/NZ based!) guild to join.

I'd like to join, and happy to reroll a new class (I started a Free Knights SW last night, but only got to lvl 6 so no great loss there) and would prefer to try either Def or SW if you'll have me?

Let me know Shocked

PS CATBUG FTW

Lynxdragon

Lynxdragon
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:42 pm
wemajor87 wrote:

I have a lvl 27 WH and 14 PU currently with Free Knights but I've been searching for an English (even better it's AUS/NZ based!) guild to join.

I'd like to join, and happy to reroll a new class (I started a Free Knights SW last night, but only got to lvl 6 so no great loss there) and would prefer to try either Def or SW if you'll have me?

Let me know Shocked  

I dont mind what class you play, and again ill let you join now since you seem determined. Smile

PM 'Censored' ingame. Im on my sentinel atm.

wemajor87

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
wemajor87
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:50 pm
Lynxdragon wrote:
wemajor87 wrote:

Let me know Shocked  

I dont mind what class you play, and again ill let you join now since you seem determined. Smile

PM 'Censored' ingame. Im on my sentinel atm.  

Cool, I'm not able to get on just yet, still at work, but I should be on in about 3-4 hours

PS CATBUG FTW

Driguzya

Driguzya
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:57 pm
Captain Who? Reporting in.

You can message me on 'Who' in-game to discuss invitations.

The Great And Mysterious Who...

Valkyrie[RG]: Who - Defender & Thunderwear - Punisher

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:37 am
Hey Lynx, nice guild. Good to see some strong competition popping up. Too bad it's RG though...lol just kidding.

Well, good luck with it /o/

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |