Updating with requests
Xenomorph05 wrote:

lol reusing models now...

Scout dragon form

Advertisement

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 22, 2013 11:55 pm
Would you happen to know which lingerie model is the Cybertronic one? My guess is it's the one the club bouncer wears.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:03 am
TehCait wrote:
Would you happen to know which lingerie model is the Cybertronic one? My guess is it's the one the club bouncer wears.  

Cybertronic? The bouncer that's dancing and charges 1G?

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:05 am
Xenomorph05 wrote:
TehCait wrote:

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing. The new lingerie hasn't popped up on the consignment yet, so I'm wondering if you're able to find out what it looks like.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:16 am
TehCait wrote:
Xenomorph05 wrote:
TehCait wrote:

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing. The new lingerie hasn't popped up on the consignment yet, so I'm wondering if you're able to find out what it looks like.  

If you mean the blue lined one then it is in the Medic Lingerie collection. All current Lingerie are there until they add it.

Purefireru

Rank 0
Purefireru
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:39 am
I had a question, whats the polycount on your models? Looks like it's done in zbrush, and the light texturing is simple along with the attire.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:44 am
Purefireru wrote:
I had a question, whats the polycount on your models? Looks like it's done in zbrush, and the light texturing is simple along with the attire.  

The Whipper level 25 Armor (purple suit) has 3300 tries, 2 tries make 1 polygon so about 1650 polys on just that model alone.

Purefireru

Rank 0
Purefireru
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:51 am
Xenomorph05 wrote:
Purefireru wrote:

The Whipper level 25 Armor (purple suit) has 3300 tries, 2 tries make 1 polygon so about 1650 polys on just that model alone.  

Oh wow, are they done in zbrush or maya? The characters I works with are more sculptured models in zbrush that have a polycount of 1.5mil+/- after divisions, and my models lag sooo much when trying to render. Seems they have the experience on these models.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:54 am
Purefireru wrote:
Xenomorph05 wrote:
Purefireru wrote:

Oh wow, are they done in zbrush or maya? The characters I works with are more sculptured models in zbrush that have a polycount of 1.5mil+/- after divisions, and my models lag sooo much when trying to render. Seems they have the experience on these models.  

I do not know what software was used to make these models. The higher poly ones that you see in banners are not in-game so I wouldn't be able to tell you the poly count for those. The textures have bump maps and spec maps.

Purefireru

Rank 0
Purefireru
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:57 am
Xenomorph05 wrote:
Purefireru wrote:
Xenomorph05 wrote:
Purefireru wrote:

I do not know what software was used to make these models. The higher poly ones that you see in banners are not in-game so I wouldn't be able to tell you the poly count for those. The textures have bump maps and spec maps.  

Hmm, their banners look the models where brought into CS6Ai or CS6Ps which is the proper way to use models to make banners =D. Thanks though, I work on game design game play and working in concept art so I was curious how this game creates it's models. Thanks again =D