Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:54 pm
UndeadHost wrote:
You're missing the Champion Founder Pack Bunny Tuxedo for Whipper costumes and the Legendary Founder Pack Legendary Stormchaser for the bikes.  

I haven't seen the texture for the gold bike yet. The bunny tuxedo is next to the Christmas one. I am missing the level 5 Whhpper armor, there is a texture problem.

Advertisement

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Xenomorph05 wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
You're missing the Champion Founder Pack Bunny Tuxedo for Whipper costumes and the Legendary Founder Pack Legendary Stormchaser for the bikes.  

I haven't seen the texture for the gold bike yet. The bunny tuxedo is next to the Christmas one. I am missing the level 5 Whhpper armor, there is a texture problem.  

Well, the Tuxedo is gold, and the closest one I've seen to it is the one at the top. But that one is red instead of gold.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:11 pm
UndeadHost wrote:
Xenomorph05 wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:

Well, the Tuxedo is gold, and the closest one I've seen to it is the one at the top. But that one is red instead of gold.  

Gold? Hadn't seen it. I just double checked the vehicle textures and the gold bike isn't there. When I find them I will update it.

I'm going to start NPC next, maybe pets. Not likely going to bother with mobs. Not certain about mechs either. Depends on what people request or not.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:55 pm
Can I see Punisher costumes?

I so want that top right one ( http://puu.sh/2toiL )
Seems so badass and something like a Soul Calibur costume rofl O.O

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:17 am
pervddl wrote:

the pirate costume ^___^

IGN: Curaja <Villains> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:36 am
know someone were i can buy costumes? (in item mall. but other place online in game??)

D.Fens

Rank 0
D.Fens
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:07 pm
Great. Thank you.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:15 pm
pervddl wrote:

The Punisher costumes are the same. The lingerie and costumes are cross class. The main differences is the body used.

Here is the Punisher Pirate.

donpyrotech

Rank 0
donpyrotech
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Think you can add the name of the class next to silver mechs. cant really tell which class heisel is for.

Ainui

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:24 pm
actually most of those costumes can be on other classes as well. The **** uniform i have seen on sentinels over on the Korean server. if you go to their website and check out the screenshot section you can see them xD