Author Message

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
54
Location
Canada
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:54 pm
UndeadHost wrote:
You're missing the Champion Founder Pack Bunny Tuxedo for Whipper costumes and the Legendary Founder Pack Legendary Stormchaser for the bikes.  


I haven't seen the texture for the gold bike yet. The bunny tuxedo is next to the Christmas one. I am missing the level 5 Whhpper armor, there is a texture problem.

Advertisement

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
Joined
14 Mar 2013
Posts
632
Location
Canberra, Australia
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Xenomorph05 wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
You're missing the Champion Founder Pack Bunny Tuxedo for Whipper costumes and the Legendary Founder Pack Legendary Stormchaser for the bikes.  


I haven't seen the texture for the gold bike yet. The bunny tuxedo is next to the Christmas one. I am missing the level 5 Whhpper armor, there is a texture problem.  

Well, the Tuxedo is gold, and the closest one I've seen to it is the one at the top. But that one is red instead of gold.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
54
Location
Canada
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:11 pm
UndeadHost wrote:
Xenomorph05 wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
You're missing the Champion Founder Pack Bunny Tuxedo for Whipper costumes and the Legendary Founder Pack Legendary Stormchaser for the bikes.  


I haven't seen the texture for the gold bike yet. The bunny tuxedo is next to the Christmas one. I am missing the level 5 Whhpper armor, there is a texture problem.  

Well, the Tuxedo is gold, and the closest one I've seen to it is the one at the top. But that one is red instead of gold.  


Gold? Hadn't seen it. I just double checked the vehicle textures and the gold bike isn't there. When I find them I will update it.

I'm going to start NPC next, maybe pets. Not likely going to bother with mobs. Not certain about mechs either. Depends on what people request or not.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
508
Location
Belo Horizonte Brazil
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:55 pm
Can I see Punisher costumes?

I so want that top right one ( http://puu.sh/2toiL )
Seems so badass and something like a Soul Calibur costume rofl O.O

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
Joined
08 Jan 2012
Posts
2943
Location
Managua Nicaragua
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:17 am
pervddl wrote:
Can I see Punisher costumes?

I so want that top right one ( http://puu.sh/2toiL )
Seems so badass and something like a Soul Calibur costume rofl O.O  
the pirate costume ^___^

IGN: Curaja <Villains> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
345
Location
Athens Greece
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:36 am
know someone were i can buy costumes? (in item mall. but other place online in game??)

D.Fens

Rank 0
D.Fens
Joined
05 Apr 2013
Posts
1
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:07 pm
Great. Thank you.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
54
Location
Canada
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:15 pm
pervddl wrote:
Can I see Punisher costumes?

I so want that top right one ( http://puu.sh/2toiL )
Seems so badass and something like a Soul Calibur costume rofl O.O  


The Punisher costumes are the same. The lingerie and costumes are cross class. The main differences is the body used.

Here is the Punisher Pirate.

donpyrotech

Rank 0
donpyrotech
Joined
07 Feb 2010
Posts
71
Location
brentwood United States
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Think you can add the name of the class next to silver mechs. cant really tell which class heisel is for.

Ainui

Rank 0
Joined
19 Mar 2013
Posts
10
Location
Singapore Singapore
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:24 pm
actually most of those costumes can be on other classes as well. The **** uniform i have seen on sentinels over on the Korean server. if you go to their website and check out the screenshot section you can see them xD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: