sprakewill

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sprakewill
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Medic pvp

rank points
Question, do medics get awarded rank points diffrently, im sure they do more to the point i guess when i look at my "rank and points" it goes by kills and tho i would like to melt faces i spend most of my time healing and throwing buffs on fellow pvpers will they ever do the system differently for healers? Twisted Evil
Advertisement

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:56 pm
Medics get awared more points in healing than anything else. Best way to go about this is making use of Kali mech's healing field in combo with your own healing kisses etc.

Adonanon

Adonanon
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:56 pm
Since level 15 I've been the highest ranked medic in almost all the pvp sessions I've been in, simply by healing. If you want points fast, find a newly mech'd player and heal them up to max. Also (even if you die a lot) follow the people moving to the front of the ranks and heal them rather then wait in the back for them to come to you.

I'm not sure how many points you get for buffing, all I know is I get the most from spamming heals.

sprakewill

sprakewill
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:11 am
ty for your input ill take a look at it today. and nobody should be able to target healers .... yeah ill ask a gm for that buff today... he he

dereed71

Rank 0
dereed71
PostedApr 05, 2013 2:30 pm

like this thread

I was going to post the same question. But I got my Answer here thanks

solo.player

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2013 11:28 am
rank points are diffent from contibution points
so meds get nothing from contibution points

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedMay 04, 2013 7:36 am
solo.player wrote:
rank points are diffent from contibution points
so meds get nothing from contibution points  

Contribution points are just as is. It judges how well you contributed toward your class's main role mainly. The quest you get determines how you are scored (example: Defender is primary scored on damage she takes while medic is primary scored on healing she does to other people [don't think self healing counts]).

If you want rank points, party up with people and leave the fighting to them while you heal as a medic. You do benefit from high contribution as it does increase the reward you get at the end of the BG.